Skip to content

Discuss This Ben Spies leaves Yamaha MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Ben Spies leaves Yamaha

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

MCN  says:

Ben Spies leaves Yamaha

It's emerged this afternoon that factory Yamaha MotoGP star Ben Spies will part company with the Japanese firm's team at the end of the 2012 season. In a short statement on Twitter, the Texan, whose achievements include winning the 2009 WSB title, said: "I'm extremely happy to push for the rest of the season to my fans and myself[…] Next year...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (24 July 2012 17:29)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
1986vfr750

Apr 09

1986vfr750 says:

rawdawg

I like the sound of that...we definitely need more factories in motogp and if suzuki would give up on the vfour and use a tweaked gsxr engine they could be competitive again. And it would be great to see shwantz back. Personally id like to see rossi ride a factory gresini next year but a factory yam would show everyone that he can still fight for podiums and a few race wins too week in week out

Reply to this Topic
ow01fogno1

Apr 11

ow01fogno1 says:

milky ballbag

not milkin it anymore, its all gone quiet over there all of a sudden, slower than our own cal crutchlow. dead proud matey .

Reply to this Topic
ow01fogno1

Apr 11

ow01fogno1 says:

crt rule apply

tweaked suzuki, how would that work then and be competetive when spies is on a factory yam one of the best bikes out there still gets beat easliy then ride a none v4 suzuki that will be slower if not worse than a crt aprilia effort, have a word. nice thought tho.

Reply to this Topic
parris

May 10

parris says:

1986vfr750 & Raw

Yeah 86, I have wanted Suzuki to race the i4. Seems to give more connection to us the fans and the productions bikes they make. Suzuki have done well with the racing the i4. 

Raw- would love to see how Hayden goes on the factory Yam. I am not sure how Nicky would perform but after all the shit he has put up with and still maintained his cool he id definitely deserving of the ride. 

ps. I hope Ben Spies hasn't made these comments to piss Yamaha off. It makes Ben look bad and considering the fact that he is performing so badly on the best bike it makes him look silly.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
motoking

Jul 11

motoking says:

OMG

i'm speechless.......... wonder dovi or cal move to yamaha.

Reply to this Topic
DARMHA900SS

Jul 09

DARMHA900SS says:

Motoking – speechless;

You see, Ben’s announcement has already had a good result!

When are all of you going to realise that the Factory Yamaha ride is Rossi’s IF HE WANTS IT!
Ben’s thrown his toys out of the pram because Yamaha are waiting on Rossi’s decision.
If he (Rossi) decides that Audi Ducati won’t be competitive for him he will sign for Yamaha.
I feel sorry for Dovi and Carl but that’s business!

Reply to this Topic
luke 7R

Jan 08

luke 7R says:

Elbows me ole mate, C**T

I can see that English isn’t your first language so I’ll help you out

What YamahaGAYTR said “you are crap retard know feck off too muppet”

In English (sort of) “You are a crap retard now fuck off” (which is saying I’m bad at being a retard, thank you)

What he wanted to say inside “I know I was wrong about Spies and I’m sorry to everyone, if I ever got the chance I’d love to sniff Spies seat and my dream is to wear the crotch of his leather’s over my face for a full day”

If Rossi get’s on the Yam next year I’m going for the big yellow man as champ!

Or maybe Marquez????? : )

Reply to this Topic
masterdave

Mar 10

masterdave says:

YamahaGYTR

Quite obviously, you are a cock

Reply to this Topic
vtwinmark

Aug 10

vtwinmark says:

Elbowz..Elbowz...

No one likes a bad loser...You set yourself up for this with all that pre season posturing with, what was it?..."the 1000's are gonna be the making of Spies", "He's gonna own the Tech 3 guys" etc...etc...etc... Don't make it any worse for yourself eh?

Reply to this Topic
luke 7R

Jan 08

luke 7R says:

+1 Vtwinmark

At least he’s loyal :)

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN