Skip to content

Discuss This Ben Spies leaves Yamaha MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Ben Spies leaves Yamaha

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

MCN  says:

Ben Spies leaves Yamaha

It's emerged this afternoon that factory Yamaha MotoGP star Ben Spies will part company with the Japanese firm's team at the end of the 2012 season. In a short statement on Twitter, the Texan, whose achievements include winning the 2009 WSB title, said: "I'm extremely happy to push for the rest of the season to my fans and myself[…] Next year...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (24 July 2012 17:29)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
shawno76

Aug 10

shawno76 says:

Listen here Mario, I'm not the one with a ridiculous childs character as an Avatar.  Stop marauding as a cartoon.  It just smacks of immaturity.  You should recognise Blood Bubbles sattire before taking it as gospel though bud ;-)

Moaner - Jorgés comments doesn't make it a done deal?

Reply to this Topic
Moaner

Jun 11

Moaner says:

I have some inside information...

If i tell you then i will have to get Benny to come and visit you all next Wednesday....

The deal has been done!! Believe!!

Reply to this Topic
Moaner

Jun 11

Moaner says:

Ha ha ha i like it.......

"Listen here Mario, I'm not the one with a ridiculous childs character as an Avatar. Stop marauding as a cartoon." - Says Spidey....... Ha ha ha ha

Reply to this Topic
supermario

Dec 09

supermario says:

The real RevBenny

I have found exclusive footage of RevBennys true nature. Please brace yourselves, what you're about to see is rather disturbing

http://youtu.be/97aB71F-430

Reply to this Topic
supermario

Dec 09

supermario says:

Some might say

we need more RevBennys on this forum

Reply to this Topic
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

I know the line SM

you probably didn't notice that I didn't quote it, but merely shortened it for brevity.

Reply to this Topic
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

Credit Jorge..

..for saying he wants a competitive team mate, he hasn't had one for the last two years and it looks like he may now get his wish.

He knows that to cement his place as a legend, he has to beat the best rider of present times..on the same bike.

He also knows, unlike one or two orange pom-pom girls here, that Valentino Rossi is that man, and he has to beat him at least a couple of times to even the score.

As a competitor it must worry him but - given Rossi's history at Yamaha and the respect he still rightly commands within the house of Iwata right at the very top - I have a feeling he will not be cowed or shy away.

He will meet the challenge with a steely glint in his eye..and as fans, we will once more have battling entertainment served up for Sunday lunch with our roast and five veg.

Ducati have nobody to blame but themselves and misguided faith in Preziosi.

Such a shame.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
shawno76

Aug 10

shawno76 says:

Alright, alright....

Fine.  my education was sub standard.  I struggled for years to find a job, I mean who wanted to employ a balding ginger kid from Tamworth with those grades? One day whilst crying in the rectory, a kindly reverend took me under his wing.  He was very kind in fact.  Sharing all kinds of things, like his duvet, the shower and late night snacks.  A couple of years later after a lengthy and at times embarrassing police investigation I changed my name to Peter.  I wasn't bitten by a spider with radiation or anything like that but after drinking around half a litre of Vladivar I believe I have the same abilities (apart from when I got stuck up a Chestnut tree during conker season last year).  Hence the adoption of the Avatar.

Apologies for any unqualified grammar enforcement.  I am backing Moaners comments for Rossi to return  my spider sense is truly tingling - but this could be due to Sofia Vergara on my other 'web' page?

Reply to this Topic
supermario

Dec 09

supermario says:

Well I'm glad we got that cleared up nostro

I wouldn't want there to be any misunderstanding between us. I just couldn't bear it.

Reply to this Topic
gaziskwakers

Feb 06

gaziskwakers says:

reading this forum

is like watching a wildlife program, a pack of hungry dogs picking over the carcass of ben spies career.!

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices