Skip to content

Discuss This Ron Haslam Race School review First rides & tests

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > First rides & tests > Ron Haslam Race School review

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Angus Parker  says:

Ron Haslam Race School review

I can’t believe I’m riding in the footsteps of legends. Just last week, Rossi, Stoner and Lorenzo all rode here. As I turn out of Club Corner and head down the start-finish straight after my instructor, even the rain can’t dampen my spirits. We’re here at Silverstone, a place with a rich history of motorcycle racing and, best of all, my...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (25 July 2012 10:49)

Post a message in First rides & tests

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
EthanCorneille

Oct 11

Getting to Ron Haslam's school must be something everyone who rides a bike wants in life. I've heard some punk stars took the class and they're really crazy. If they haven't died, it means Ron must be very good at this.

Reply to this Topic
ChristianGuillaume

Jul 11

What do you need in order to get hired at Ron Haslam Race School? I've been riding the bike since I was 16 and I'm currently looking to get employed, possibly in this business. Are there any job offers? Thank you.

Reply to this Topic
Eugenios

Jan 12

Eugenios says:

A friend of mine does physical therapy practice and he said he had a lot of patients who came because they had fallen off the bike. I'm afraid to take my chances, because of this. I wouldn't want to end up paralyzed or God know in what deplorable state.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices