Skip to content

Discuss This US MotoGP: Valentino Rossi nearing future decision MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > US MotoGP: Valentino Rossi nearing future decision

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

US MotoGP: Valentino Rossi nearing future decision

Valentino Rossi says he will decide whether to stay with Ducati or make a shock move back to Yamaha in 2013 during the forthcoming short summer break. Speculation about Rossi’s future plans has hit fever pitch in California, particularly after Ben Spies dropped a bombshell earlier this week by announcing he will leave Yamaha at the end of the season. Rossi didn’t...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (26 July 2012 22:22)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Lorenzo99

Jun 10

Lorenzo99 says:

Rossi - Yamaha

Unless Ducati offer him even more money then I would say he will defenatly go to Yamaha.Its the only way hes going to get a competative bike & the only way he will be able to compete for the championship next year.

Big question here is if Rossi signs for Yamaha can he take the fight to Jorge & can he beat him.I think he could put up a good fight,but beat Jorge ( Championship points at the end of the season ) ,No.

I for one would like to see Rossi back on the Yam,not because Im a Rossi fan,because Im clearly not.But because I would like to see him fighting it out at the sharp end again,it would be good for the sport & for the spectators.

Reply to this Topic
ghostmikey

Jun 12

ghostmikey says:

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASSEE Yamaha! Even if he does start out on a low pay, he'll not exactly be a number two rider, and if he starts winning again pay will only increase. Besides, it's not like he needs the money..... It would liven GP back up so much I'd like to think

Reply to this Topic
bluehaze60

Jun 10

bluehaze60 says:

I think the Rossi Yamaha deal is done, even if he goes back on a pay cut, it won't bother him as hell make it up with personal sponsors, the thing that's probrably eating him is it's nearly 2 years since he won a race, rossis got enough money , check out on f/book or twitter & the chrome Ferrari, I also wouldn't be suprised to see Suzuki come back a year early with spies on it . Just have to see what happens

Reply to this Topic
twowheeledfiend

Oct 08

Hurry up already

Just sign on the dotted line Vale. What a grudge match it would be if he joins Yamaha. It can only be good for viewing. Rossi will be the one with everything to prove. Interesting that Hayden has signed a new contract, I'm pleased for him. Barbera possible team mate for Hayden next year if Rossi goes?

Reply to this Topic
ChrisSYD

Nov 08

ChrisSYD says:

and dovi will be on the ducati, the real italian dream team

Reply to this Topic
filly46

May 12

filly46 says:

rossi

rossi to take the yamaha ride with coca cola or marlboro sponsorship, would love him to win on the ducati but he will be 34 next season so he has to get on a winning bike sooner rather than later !!

Reply to this Topic
jerrysam

Jan 06

jerrysam says:

rossi to yamaha

i dont think rossi back to yamaha is a done deal,i really think rossi wanted to succeed at ducati ,but if he wants to get anywhere near ago's record then a proven bike given vales age is the way to go .being a yamaha fan would love to see valentino back on the m1 as the duals between the two in 2009 2010 was a great spectacle . also without stoner next year the championship could turn into the lorenzo show ,rossi i think on the yam could on his day beat lorenzo.as for ben there as been a fall out with yamaha over the last couple of weeks ,as he had expressed a desire to resign only a couple of races ago .good luck to ben in what he does next and i will always remember him as winning yamahas first ever wsb title and his podium for tech 3 at silverstone was special too

Reply to this Topic
parris

May 10

parris says:

and the winner is Yamaha

If you were Rossi would you, one, believe ducati when thy said they would do whatever and, two, believe that ducati has the capability to produce a winning bike in the years before Rossi has till retirement. No way.

Man Yamaha cleans up. They get Rossi who will perform and either win them a championship or ensure that Lorezo does. Plus Rossi brings money to the championship winning team that hasn't been able to attract any sponsor dollars since rossi left. 

The funny part is that its not Yamaha playing it well its that ducati have fucked up so badly. 

As someone else said - Come on already, announce it,  this is killing me for some reason, I need to know. f5, f5, f5, f5, f5, f5....

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
Milkybars

Feb 11

Milkybars says:

LMAO at the

Orange thong brigade....especially aqueer-are-us,most-rod-in-anus, butt-so-mangy. Seems like they have contracted Gaycey Boner mystery illness.

Did this news trigger it?

Did Rossi on a bike such as the M1 make them all shit up the joint?

Will they be able to say that he is washed up, like they were for the past 2 years?

He did not sign as yet Orangeade Oompa Loompa brigrade, so don't cower in fear. LMAO, LOL!!!!

Shit....he is so fucking good he will be able to bring Coca Cola and Marlboro and probably Fiat too if he wanted. That's almost $30M, Glitter boy must be pissing himself and Aunty Lin J is having a success party. Money!! Money!! Money!!!!

Reply to this Topic
DARMHA900SS

Jul 09

DARMHA900SS says:

PARRIS

Your best post by far.

Long may it continue.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale