Skip to content

BMW Most advanced BMW S1000RR revealed S1000RR

You are in... Forums > BMW > S1000RR > Most advanced BMW S1000RR revealed

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Andy Downes  says:

Most advanced BMW S1000RR revealed

BMW has officially unveiled the new BMW S1000RR HP4 which has the world’s most advanced semi-active suspension system. The HP4 is an S1000RR with the BMW Dynamic Damping Control (DDC) along with a host of BMW High Performance (HP) parts. DDC has not yet been seen on a production bike but will be the most advanced electronically adjustable suspension system which will...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (27 July 2012 16:56)

Post a message in S1000RR

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
snev

Jan 11

snev says:

piglet...

I love you Man.....

Reply to this Topic
Piglet2010

Oct 11

Piglet2010 says:

Really Good

@ X2Glider – Apology accepted.

Funny thing is, the really good riders (e.g. AMA national champion level) I have met have all been modest about their abilities, and mostly talk about how much practice it takes to be fast. Guess they do not have anything to prove.

Yeah, the TW200 will go almost anywhere at a slow and steady pace, and you do not have to wear yourself out like on a MX bike. Our local OHV park has a lot of sand along the river bottoms, and the fat, low-pressure tires really help there. It even works pretty well in the snow, and I have gone down some icy hills by idling in 1st gear. But I would not mind another 50cc and a balance shaft to make 55-60 mph riding on the paved roads between the dirt and gravel sections better. And the price was right – just under $3K for a brand new (0.6 miles on the clock and never titled) 2010 model (same as the 2012 except for the graphics stickers).

The NT700V is actually a fun ride – the only real downside is that I have to be extra careful of my footing and keeping the bike upright when stopping, as it is easy to drop due to its height and weight. Not recommended for people with short legs either for this reason.

As for the H-D XR1200R, I expect to be able to find a low mileage one at a decent price in a year or two, as they seem to depreciate faster than the cruisers.

@ snev – Thanks. And bring back the dog with the blue hat.

Reply to this Topic
snev

Jan 11

snev says:

woof woof.

Reply to this Topic
Toecutter71

Jun 10

Toecutter71 says:

Snev

It's the least I can do for you, if you need something else, you just say :)

Reply to this Topic
snev

Jan 11

snev says:

eye well mee frond.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle