Skip to content

Discuss This US MotoGP: Casey Stoner triumphs in Laguna Seca MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > US MotoGP: Casey Stoner triumphs in Laguna Seca

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

US MotoGP: Casey Stoner triumphs in Laguna Seca

Reigning world champion Casey Stoner fought off pre-race favourite Jorge Lorenzo to claim his second successive victory in the US Grand Prix at Laguna Seca earlier today. Factory Yamaha rider and world championship leader Lorenzo had threatened to runaway with a sixth win in the opening 10 races of the new 1000cc era when he held off intense early pressure from...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (29 July 2012 23:13)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
ow01fogno1

Apr 11

ow01fogno1 says:

great ride

well done casey shuts up doubters even more, after 2 world titles another win at laguna cant be lucky now can it, yamaha, have a word no1 would ever risk their job or someones life by messing with the bike, it failed as in borke, you could see that during the crash.

Reply to this Topic
twowheeledfiend

Oct 08

Boring

After 30+ laps of racing I just saw just two overtaking manoeuvres, both good, from Stoner with no one fighting him back. There were more crashes than overtakes! The F1 was better to watch. Unfortunately as was said elsewhere over the weekend, qualifying is more of a spectacle than the race these days.

Reply to this Topic
vmax4steve

Mar 08

vmax4steve says:

Stoner went well with the soft rear, but after all Laguna is not a fast track so chatter and tyre degradation due to high speed was not an issue. Pedrosa has never done well there, short twisty track so you'd think he could, but unlike Sachsenring it is very physically demanding, showing up his lack of strength and stature. Cal needs to be able to learn to overtake Dovi, if that was Stoner and Pedrosa people would be shouting 'team orders' by now.

Reply to this Topic
Telboye

Aug 02

Telboye says:

Aquarius

Please don't tar all us Brit's with the same brush, having watched Casey since he first arrived in the UK and went on to better things, was really please when he progressed to MotoGP, (I tipped him to win the championship). As for him not being missed by anyone (according to some on here) there is going to be at least one Brit that will. Take Casey out of the results at Laguna, and that is pretty much what we are going to see next year (boring), so I guess I'll be watching a lot more WSB.

Reply to this Topic
supermario

Dec 09

supermario says:

Hey aquarius

you want some cheese with that whine?

I bet your bottom lips sticking out right now isn't it. I bet you've got a face like a Bulldog licking piss off a thistle. I'm right aren't I. But then, like all good British people living in the UK, I'm always right   =)

Reply to this Topic
minezx9

Jan 06

minezx9 says:

Like watching paint dry.

At least Rossi did the best thing with that red bucket of shite he rides.For me that was the highlight of the race. Pleased for Hayden. Gutted for Spies.

Reply to this Topic
PaceyCasey

Jun 11

PaceyCasey says:

Stoner. Sublime.

Good race. Unlucky JLo, a good effort from the only Factory Duke  with any balls, a solid performance from Cal (ie he stayed on!) but unlucky Ben.

Roll on Indy.

Reply to this Topic
supermario

Dec 09

supermario says:

Yeah, I hate riders with no balls aswell

Especially when they throw a big girly strop and quit racing because someone they worked for 2 years ago said something mildly unfriendly. That really is a lack of testicules!

Reply to this Topic
Smackbum

Jun 11

Smackbum says:

And don't forget

all the dipshits who come on here to vilify riders for no other reason than they (the keyboard heroes) have a crap life and need to take it out on someone else.

There's a bit too much of it here for my liking but that's the rub with an open forum - it brings out all the bottom-dwellers.

Reply to this Topic
supermario

Dec 09

supermario says:

And the whingers

with no sense of humour, don't forget them. They could keep their opnions to themselves, but obviously its much better to come on the forum and complain about how bad it is instead of simply choosing to go elsewhere in silence.

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices