Skip to content

Discuss This US MotoGP: Motivation waning, admits Valentino Rossi MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > US MotoGP: Motivation waning, admits Valentino Rossi

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

US MotoGP: Motivation waning, admits Valentino Rossi

Valentino Rossi has admitted finding it increasingly hard to stay motivated to ride Ducati’s struggling factory Desmosedici machine after he suffered a dismal US Grand Prix at Laguna Seca. The Italian had qualified a massive 1.9s off pole position in 10th and then crashed heavily on the fast approach to the spectacular Corkscrew while running in a lonely eighth place just...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (30 July 2012 07:44)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Yamaha3358

Mar 11

Yamaha3358 says:

Cursing and a double post?

You're definetely riled.

Reply to this Topic
Chilliesauce69

Aug 11

Ooooo not a double post. Must remember not to do that again lol and bellend ain't cursing is it.

Reply to this Topic
Chilliesauce69

Aug 11

And for your inf, shit I'm doing it again. NOTE TO SELF, no more double posting ;)

Reply to this Topic
Yamaha3358

Mar 11

Yamaha3358 says:

I don't come on here fucking ranting like a child.

Just to remind you, you're the one who posted that not so long ago.

Like i said ... hypocrite.

Reply to this Topic
Chilliesauce69

Aug 11

You do come on here ranting, i just responded to your rant. Do you know what hypocrit means ? I'm guessing not and as for you swearing i guess your riled then :) if your gonna have a go at me don't just throw some random words at me. I thought your post was bollocks that's all bro and replied to it.

Reply to this Topic
YamahaGYTR

Sep 11

YamahaGYTR says:

Motivation waning that Ducati has beaten Rossi up to such an extent he had to come out with that comment I come to think he wants out of Ducati and ride for a Japanese manufacturer.

Reply to this Topic
RawDawg

Jan 09

RawDawg says:

difficult to concentrate?

Is that before or after he deposits the checks into his account?

Reply to this Topic
acanada46

Aug 11

acanada46 says:

waning

Ducati promise a new ecu, chassis and engine mods for laguna and then deliver a few minor changes that do absolutely nothing to improve the bike.

nicky is used to riding round in midfield so he signs a new deal.

Reply to this Topic
PCUser271

Jul 12

PCUser271 says:

dont rephrase your words

please use "mentally fragile" you rossi fans and media...how come for stoner, biaggi and gibernau you used that words but rossi you just call lack of motivation??? please...

lack of motivation my ass!!!

Reply to this Topic
cheekymonkey

Aug 02

cheekymonkey says:

Seems to me

that in spite of what the experts on here think, Rossi is very much in demand. 

Bruce, you say Rossi "demands high wages" then you say "why do Ducati continue to offer him millions"?
Make your mind up please.
I`ve been reading on here how Yamaha will have him back...on their terms, take his money use it to pay Jorge give him inferior bikes ect ect. This doesn`t sound like they want him. If so why have him?

Maybe Ducati and Yamaha see potential in the young Rossi. Ducati have indeed offered him 19 million euros. Yamaha seem to be quite interested in having him on their works bike. I wonder if the brains on here have considered why they would want him so bad if he`s such a poor motorcycle racer.
Yamaha have managed ok without a title sponsor and have already signed Jorge so they don`t need the money. His wages were agreed before Rossi`s return was a possibility. 
No, its a shame for the keyboard gobshites on here but the fact is there`s seats available in 2 out of 3 factory teams, and he`s wanted by both of `em. 

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices