Skip to content

Discuss This US MotoGP: Swingarm failure floors Ben Spies MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > US MotoGP: Swingarm failure floors Ben Spies

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

US MotoGP: Swingarm failure floors Ben Spies

Ben Spies was fortunate to escape serious injury after a swingarm failure saw him crash out of fourth place in front of his home crowd at the Laguna Seca track in California. Spies looked on course to equal his best result of the season when he lost control of his factory Yamaha YZR-M1 machine as he powered out of the Corkscrew...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (30 July 2012 07:47)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
carcleanerboy

Jul 10

Cosher

Pampers cant answer you, his mummy changed him half an hour ago , gave him his bottle and put him down for a nappy. He said the naughty word again at home, Rossi, and has been relieved of his bullshitting rights .

Reply to this Topic
CosherB

Apr 06

CosherB says:

CCB - i'd say elbowz is a Daily Express reader.

Reply to this Topic
CosherB

Apr 06

CosherB says:

but you couldn't resist a dig, could you elbowz?!   lol

Reply to this Topic
CosherB

Apr 06

CosherB says:

and now elbowz has deleted his post, where he called CCB and myself "twats", thus rendering the context of my 18:22 post useless. what a guy elbowz.

Reply to this Topic
carcleanerboy

Jul 10

he is comedy gold

though cosher, poor spies gets so much shite because of him.......

Reply to this Topic
YamahaGYTR

Sep 11

YamahaGYTR says:

I'll rephrase that post you two pricks are on my ignore list now piss off you attention seeking pair of twats something what you two feckin cunts deserve.

Reply to this Topic
carcleanerboy

Jul 10

we my be a pair of c##ts

Pampers, but the only one youve ever seen is the saggy old one you fell out of. knock one out with your Spies wanking sock on ,whilst gazing in lust at his poster on ya bedroom wall.......

Reply to this Topic
CosherB

Apr 06

CosherB says:

very true CCB - it's a shame that the likes of texas_rp aren't seen on here anymore.  a level headed, considered, resolved and realistic assessment of Spies from the colonies is sadly lacking, through in part, because of the flack that elbowz gets.

" ... piss off you attention seeking pair of twats something what you two feckin cunts deserve."

elbowz - ranting with a potty-mouth is not debate, does not win friends nor influence people.  i looks forward to a reply.  i also dare you not to swear on here - after all, you manage not to use any profanities on Crash.net.

Reply to this Topic
saturn392

Nov 03

saturn392 says:

ben spies

YamahaGYTR

Did you say Spies won the Yanks their first WSBK title ?  If my memory serves me right there have been 6 Yank WSB champions - Merkel - Polen - Russell - Kocinski - Edwards (twice) and Spies

Reply to this Topic
saturn392

Nov 03

saturn392 says:

Spies

If that swingarm failure had happened to Lorenzo heads would already be rolling.

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices