Skip to content

Discuss This US MotoGP: Swingarm failure floors Ben Spies MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > US MotoGP: Swingarm failure floors Ben Spies

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

US MotoGP: Swingarm failure floors Ben Spies

Ben Spies was fortunate to escape serious injury after a swingarm failure saw him crash out of fourth place in front of his home crowd at the Laguna Seca track in California. Spies looked on course to equal his best result of the season when he lost control of his factory Yamaha YZR-M1 machine as he powered out of the Corkscrew...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (30 July 2012 07:47)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
CosherB

Apr 06

CosherB says:

McCarthyism

elbowz - cast your mind back to the 2005 F1 US Grand Prix at Indy - remember what happened to Toyota, McLaren-Mercedes, BAR-Honda, Renault, Williams-BMW, Sauber-Petronas and Red Bull-Cosworth when Michelin knew that the tyres wouldn't survive the race  (i.e. likely to have a catastrophic failure)?  to suggest that Yamaha 'don't give a toss' about Spies now that he's leaving the team, particularly on the matter of safety, is crass and naive to say the least.  unless you have evidence to the contrary?

ps  don't believe everything you read in the Daily Express.

pps  you don't have to be paranoid to believe that everyone is out to get you.

ppps  in the (unlikely) event that BMW enter MotoGP in 2014, will you remain on your WSBK sabbatical?

Reply to this Topic
YamahaGYTR

Sep 11

YamahaGYTR says:

Read todays MCN and Yamaha management shell shocked about Ben's departure hypocrites what did Jarvis say in January his job is available Yamaha undermined him and all the bad luck follows no wonder he decided to pack it in if someone did that to me I would most likely do the same thing.

Reply to this Topic
carcleanerboy

Jul 10

he cant answer u cosher

He's sneezed and shite himself again, the solids arent agreeing with him, so his mums changing him again. She given him some calpol for the fever, something to do with rambling that everyones out to get him and Spies (he's dreaming of doing a thelma and Louise with him)

Edit. Fancy that nasty Lin Jarvis daring to say he expects his well paid , back to the hilt factory rider to actually win afew racesthis year. its not like hel be languishing in tenth place in the championship halfway through it is it? oh.... hang  on????

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
carcleanerboy

Jul 10

its like taking candy off a baby

In his nappy...........................

Reply to this Topic
carcleanerboy

Jul 10

Miss Miss

Tell him miss!! that Nasty Lins picking on Spies and making him crash, its not fair.

edit. Yet again a nasty vile expletive filled post by elbowz aka pampers vanishes like nappy round a u bend.

Rumour has it Rossi was seen sneaking out of 11's garage with a bolt cutter and a hacksaw...... coincidence?? u decide///

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
jackinthebox

Dec 11

jackinthebox says:

carcleanerboy

I read the shit on this forum from time to time and have noticed you have a strange fascination with Yamaha GYTR.
Can you enlighten me as to your reasons for being so childish?
Would be far better if you could talk some sense about bike racing instead of picking on an innocent poster unless of course you are a little deviant.

Reply to this Topic
carcleanerboy

Jul 10

Jackinbox

I do talk sense, scroll down to the begining of this thread. For afew years now, GYTR or elbowz his previous handle has posted abusive messages at me, and sent vile e mails to me (and others) simply because we have argued againest his one eyed opinions. Most of are so childish its untrue.

So if he wants to hand it out, i'l give it back. but you may notice my abuse or teasing as i prefer ,doesnt contain swearing and nasty vile insults

Reply to this Topic
carcleanerboy

Jul 10

What your also not seeing is the crazed and nasty posts he puts on most threads because he keeps deleting them, so i can understand why it may appear we are picking on him unfairly

Reply to this Topic
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

Ka-boom..

Wise old wosi has been saying it for some time now..Speez is too much of an apple pie mommies boy.

It seems Mary has lost the plot and young Ben has not been man enough to take control of his own destiny.

My money is on him retiring early..seems to be in fashion.

http://www.gpone.com/index.php/en/201207317790/Spies-urla-a-Laguna-Seca-ma-e-Mary.html

Reply to this Topic
YamahaGYTR

Sep 11

YamahaGYTR says:

Ruined I would have to agree with that really if he decides on a return to SBK I hope he drops his mom as his manager let her have full control of Elbowz Racing team.

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle