Skip to content

Discuss This US MotoGP: Valentino Rossi talks about potential Yamaha return MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > US MotoGP: Valentino Rossi talks about potential Yamaha return

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

US MotoGP: Valentino Rossi talks about potential Yamaha return

Valentino Rossi has given his views on a potential return to Yamaha’s factory squad in 2013, with speculation rampant in Laguna Seca that he will reject a new two-year offer to remain with Ducati. Rossi has been negotiating with Yamaha and a return to partner bitter rival Jorge Lorenzo could even be confirmed prior to the next round in Indianapolis. Rossi left...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (30 July 2012 07:59)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Yamaha4686

Jul 12

Yamaha4686 says:

Didn't realise MCN is where the anti Vale club reside lol.  He makes the MotoGP exciting, you have a screw loose.  Name an actual good battle that has not involved him.

Reply to this Topic
noshow

Oct 10

noshow says:

According to motomatters Rossi's  loyal crew may be unemployed next year

Reply to this Topic
Yamaha3358

Mar 11

Yamaha3358 says:

7time(only fanatics try and milk the smaller championships) world champ. Yeah, we hear that a lot now, since it's all that can be used as a response.

Stoner has 23 Ducati wins. Rossi has 0..... 'Yeah ... well Rossi has 7 titles'. haha.

Remind me which riders he was against for the majority of those championships.

Reply to this Topic
Chilliesauce69

Aug 11

Rossi would pay their wages if Yamaha don't. He would not move without Burgess either. Would be a big surprise if he did.

Reply to this Topic
YamahaGYTR

Sep 11

YamahaGYTR says:

MotoGP is doomed and as of late Yamaha are too busy kissing the ass of Lorenzo thats how much of a joke it has become.

Reply to this Topic
Yamaha3358

Mar 11

Yamaha3358 says:

Well, in a recent interview Rossi had the audacity to moan(thats what it is right?) that Ducati didn't offer him as much as the initial contract! I can't think why, he's clearly developed the thing into a masterpiece and been winning week in week out with 100% effort, and of course not being beat by his team mate ...

Oh ... awkward.

Reply to this Topic
CHRainmaker

Jul 11

CHRainmaker says:

For all his critics..

...Casey Stoner is the only one who is coming out of this debacle with his integrity intact and his head held high. Rossi needs to take a long hard look at the orange end of the paddock and take a leaf out of that book!...I want to see Valentino at the pointy end of the championship ( as most genuine race fans do ) but not at the expense of other arguably more deserving riders, and certainly not with the attitude shown in this piece..

Reply to this Topic
bboydoy

Jul 09

bboydoy says:

Who are you again?

I'm amazed at how many people here make such ridiculous comments based on garbage. 1. You are not a Moto GP rider, therefore you do not have the experience of being one (to make comments about something you don't know yourself), the kind of mind to decide what contracts to pick or not pick, or have MotoGP level riding skills. 2. You complain too much about other people's achievements. Note you have not achieved much yourself on your bike, if you are moaning here and not on a MotoGP track. 3. If you have nothing good to say, don't say it. Valentino made his fortune, if you are better than him go prove it on the track.

Reply to this Topic
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

Oh diddums Mr Rossi

"After all I did for Yamaha they put in the team a very strong team-mate so I was p****d off with Yamaha more than him"

Perhaps if you didn't go flouncing off racing cars every other month, and didn't make all those murmurrings about bike retirement, Yamaha may have pandered to you ego and not planned for the future. How dare Yamaha bring in a strong team mate and especially give him exactly equal equipment 2010. Poor Vale was left with no option to pick up his bat and slouch off to the red corner where his true skill level has been brutally exposed.

Jeez, he really is the King of the lower lip hangers.

Reply to this Topic
revnev7

Oct 11

revnev7 says:

JUMP ? HOW HIGH ?

IF,  Yamha are stupid enough to take Rossi,{ just for the money },then I hope he give`s any and all the money that Ducati have wasted on him and his gang of "development" god`s, back where it belong`s.And then pay Yamaha for the ride,and I don`t mean with sponsor`s,{ idiot`s },cash,no, his own money.                  And then watch him be shown up,for the person he really is,getting slaughtered by Lorenzo and at least 4 other`s,try blaming that fckin bike !

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle