Skip to content

Discuss This US MotoGP: Valentino Rossi talks about potential Yamaha return MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > US MotoGP: Valentino Rossi talks about potential Yamaha return

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

US MotoGP: Valentino Rossi talks about potential Yamaha return

Valentino Rossi has given his views on a potential return to Yamaha’s factory squad in 2013, with speculation rampant in Laguna Seca that he will reject a new two-year offer to remain with Ducati. Rossi has been negotiating with Yamaha and a return to partner bitter rival Jorge Lorenzo could even be confirmed prior to the next round in Indianapolis. Rossi left...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (30 July 2012 07:59)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

Ha ha trailler

you're talkin' trash.

Reply to this Topic
trailler

Jul 09

trailler says:

Naa Nostro

I never talk trash , only shite...........:lol:

You can only work with the tool your given , and the Duck aint much of a tool!!.

Reply to this Topic
daveire

Sep 10

daveire says:

Anyone else find Moto gp has got incredibly dull? Laguna seca in a great track but only for stoners overtake I don't think much else happened. I never thought I would say it but formula 1 is better to watch. Moto gp used to be good, last season and this season just saw it go down hill. I think I'll stick to watching BSB and road racing.

Just realised I didn't answer the question, I think rossi should stick with ducati. If he goes back to yam with his tail between his legs, becomes jorge number 2 and fails to beat him. That would be worse.

Reply to this Topic
Hedgehog5

Aug 02

Hedgehog5 says:

Monkeyninga...

"If Rossi is so rubbish, how is it no other Ducati rider has put the bike on the podium?"

Erm... what? You've only been following this season haven't you?

Reply to this Topic
grayzx7r

Aug 02

grayzx7r says:

Devil you know or *****

This situaton reminds me of that old saying  ' its reallynice when you stop banging your head against a brick wall '

If he chooses to return to Yamaha but fails to beat Lorenzo his reputation will be ruined so it would be a very brave thing to do.

Whatever he decides he will always be the best as far as I'm concerned.

If I was him I'd give WSB a go with a Duke !!!!

Reply to this Topic
spdmon

Aug 09

spdmon says:

Two great truths

Two great truths:

the driver is not the most important part of the equation after all, it's the machine.

I was angry with Yamaha because they give me a very strong team-mate.

Reply to this Topic
ojw30

Apr 11

ojw30 says:

Floor

Lorenzo will wipe the floor with Rossi on equal bikes. Summers over for Rossi. The leaves are falling.

Reply to this Topic
Mr.Number

Nov 07

Mr.Number says:

Ducati will come good, with or without Rossi, the Audi financial backing will contribute to that. I have to say it makes me grin at the screen listening to people slag Rossi saying hes past it etc. You guys really will be covered in egg if he jumps on the M1. Things were obviously different when he left Yamaha, admitting he was pissed when they brought in Lorenzo, who is awesome and has a great chance of winning more titles than Rossi in my opinion. However how much have things really changed....from the Battle of Barcelona 09, the result of that race links in with a previous post when someone mentioned Rossi's race craft. He hasnt lost that. If he was younger I think he may have stuck it out with Ducati to help them produce a winning bike, however he needs a competitive bike NOW as he wants the 13/14 titles to be crowned the all time great. I really do think he can do it but Lorenzo will be a problem.

Reply to this Topic
Ocdcbr

Jul 11

Ocdcbr says:

Good luck

To him. There is soooo much that could go wrong for Rossi. Staying with the duke could just yield yet more failure, move to yam and not improve..... I'd like to think he'd move to yam and be instant top 5 pushing podium every race. We'll see.

Reply to this Topic
callum2508

Jul 12

callum2508 says:

Its ridiculous that you people can sit there slating rossi, his achievements speak for them selves, he is still a world class rider. I would love to see half of you sofa racers even manage to hold on to one of those machines. Whatever vale chooses to do he'll always be one of the greatest ever.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices