Skip to content

Discuss This US MotoGP: Valentino Rossi talks about potential Yamaha return MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > US MotoGP: Valentino Rossi talks about potential Yamaha return

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

US MotoGP: Valentino Rossi talks about potential Yamaha return

Valentino Rossi has given his views on a potential return to Yamaha’s factory squad in 2013, with speculation rampant in Laguna Seca that he will reject a new two-year offer to remain with Ducati. Rossi has been negotiating with Yamaha and a return to partner bitter rival Jorge Lorenzo could even be confirmed prior to the next round in Indianapolis. Rossi left...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (30 July 2012 07:59)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

ffs..don't encourage the dullard.

Writing a small novel to explain a joke means the joke is really on you.

My advice is leave the comedy to people who don't take themselves as seriously as you do..and who actually have a sense of humour.

Reply to this Topic
saturn392

Nov 03

saturn392 says:

VTM

'if the end results the same whats the difference'     Difference  is  if they were both on race winning machinery the forward mover  is a potential winner - the backward mover isn't.    Dani Pedrosa is living proof of this.

Reply to this Topic
motoking

Jul 11

motoking says:

STONER SAID,

"....You must remember what we do, that I'm World Champion and I do not give up so easily."

Reply to this Topic
motoking

Jul 11

motoking says:

ROSSI SAID,

"...You must remember who i am, that I'm ASS Champion and I do not give it so easily." ......................................................

Reply to this Topic
motoking

Jul 11

motoking says:

CATALUNYA 2012

shown who nicky really are in ducati!!! THAT'S PROOF OF STONER'S COMMENTS IN BEGINNING 2011 THAT HAYDEN HIDE HIS TRUE TALENT!!!! it all reveal now since audi take ducati. really annoying!

Reply to this Topic
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

Giving up..

It's a shame Casey didn't take that attitude after Donington 2009 and decided to go on an extended fishing break when he could have been riding for points and a WC..

Nah! WTF am I saying riding for points?

Motoking is in denial about who's giving up in 3 months time too. Mind you..he's not the only one.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
ow01fogno1

Apr 11

ow01fogno1 says:

benny me old spout

the reverand has spoken, in a lot of ways i do agree, the best of the best are now racing where exactly?

Reply to this Topic
saturn392

Nov 03

saturn392 says:

Hello Bloodbubble

Don't misunderstand me I have the greatest respect and admiration for Dani and his achievements and yes he is an alien and we are talking MotoGP here  but how many times have we seen him race away into the lead and gradually fall back  to 2nd 3rd or 4th while Lorenzo Stoner and once upon a time Rossi reel him in and overtake him to win. Hence my analogy of forwards motion and backwards motion.  Dani's 2nd in the championship by consistently taking podiums - 1 win this year, his consistency could possible win him the championship like Nicky in 2005. More likely that Lorenzo or Stoner will take it 9 wins between them already.

Reply to this Topic
supermario

Dec 09

supermario says:

Now now you 2

don't kick off again! Perhaps this would be a more apt tune Rev

http://youtu.be/DcHKOC64KnE

...yeah baby, feel the harmony!

Reply to this Topic
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

Puffity puff..

None taken Reverand..of course.

The good lady hedgehog out tonight, leaving you all alone and unsupervised? Mmm..

Never mind..here's a nice little lullaby that should help you get nicely off to sheep.

..sorry sleep. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U0PI2djoA10&feature=fvst

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices