Skip to content

Discuss This US MotoGP: Valentino Rossi talks about potential Yamaha return MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > US MotoGP: Valentino Rossi talks about potential Yamaha return

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

US MotoGP: Valentino Rossi talks about potential Yamaha return

Valentino Rossi has given his views on a potential return to Yamaha’s factory squad in 2013, with speculation rampant in Laguna Seca that he will reject a new two-year offer to remain with Ducati. Rossi has been negotiating with Yamaha and a return to partner bitter rival Jorge Lorenzo could even be confirmed prior to the next round in Indianapolis. Rossi left...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (30 July 2012 07:59)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
CH987

May 09

CH987 says:

Quote from Rossi pre-season.

“I do not think I’ll be listing my company on the stock market, but if I had enough money I would buy Ducati,”

I wonder if he feels the same way now...

Reply to this Topic
montecassino2005

Mar 11

Rossi to Yamaha

If Rossi does return to Yamaha, he has every chance of winning again and being a title contender, hes not too old, Hailwood was 38 when he returned to the TT after 11 years away and narrowly missed the championship.

Rossi has not forgotton how to ride a bike & win, those who slate him let the fact they may not like the guy get in the way of  an unbiased view, its a shame Simoncelli is no longer here as he would have been a title contender at some stage, not many worthy riders for Moto GP title once Stoner leaves.

Reply to this Topic
saturn392

Nov 03

saturn392 says:

Bulto

Go back to prepping you bike man you're probably better at it. Read the posts properly  Mugello was one race and Nicky did make a mistake. He generally can't hold the pace for an entire race

Reply to this Topic
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

Now that we're nicely warmed up..Was that what Redding was saying Bulto?

Too fast?..Oh no! I can't put those settings on my bike or I'll go too fast? Haha..

Maybe he realises Haydens settings are short term fixes to impress from a guy who was until last week out of a job?

Nicky was slower than Rossi when it mattered, which btw pal is in the race, because he finished behind him. His race craft wasn't up to scratch that day. Nobody punted anyone apart from Stoner on Bautista.

Nostro..Stoner throwing away 20pts at Sachsenring was a stupid mistake and underlines my point about race craft. It could well cost him the title and a chance to prove he can do a back to back, which if he doesn't and especially if he gets beat by serial loser Pedrosa on the same bike, will leave his legacy in tatters.

Reply to this Topic
ow01fogno1

Apr 11

ow01fogno1 says:

all great,but in other news

i had the pleasure of british superbikes in the same paddock at cadwell today borrowed a spanner from the buildbase bmw lads, cant beat a good trackday. noted.!!!

Reply to this Topic
saturn392

Nov 03

saturn392 says:

RevBenny

Forgive me Father I thought you were a soul-mate.  I thought also that in between my turgid goading and boring offerings I had actually made a couple of valid points. Hey Ho can't please all the people all he time. Should I recite a couple of Hail Mary's as penance?

Reply to this Topic
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

Wosi - you really don't get it do you?

Stoner is content within himself and his achievements. Nay, he's exceeded his wildest dreams having two world titles to his credit. He's not in it to please you, he's not in it to please david emmett, not even Shuei Nakamoto. He races to win. Pure and simple. If the 2012 title comes with it,  all well and good, if not, c'est la vie and no regrets for trying.

I've won a dozen or so motorcycle road races before and it's just the most kick arse feeling. I cannot begin to comprehend what that must feel like at Stoner's level. If you cannot understand such a beautifully focused mindset then you've never seriously competed before at anything.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

It was fkin stupid..and you know it, so spare me the flowery bullshit.

Reply to this Topic
waipipi

Jul 06

waipipi says:

Road Race Winner

Hahaha what the Ruapuna sheep shaggers race, the Pearoa mini moto or the Cemetry Circuit quad race.......go Aaron Slight!

Reply to this Topic
Bultoboy

Apr 11

Bultoboy says:

Saaturn

You're way off beam.

I don't give a shit about the race, don't care who was in front of who. I made a simple statement that Redding had put in a pretty good showing on his first Motogp ride - it's looking possible that he may end up in Ducati Team number 2 next year. That was it.

The shite about who was faster in the race is irrelevant. Redding used Rossi's trace as it was nearer his own time than Hayden's trace. That's it. Why - no idea - ask him.

Wosi is just in a belligerent mood as his dogging session failed to yield a teabagging with a shaven sac tatoo'd like Rossi's helmet (no pun intended)  a 4 and 6 on each gonad whilst it's owner wore a mask of Sydney, the Tetley's tea gaffer. Obviously that's all Stoner's fault so he's had another rant at him whilst defending Rossi's enviable record of finishing a second or so in front of Hayden - a rider he doesn't rate.

Avacado was just spouting his usual shite and missing the point altogether

All normal service really.

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices