Skip to content

Products Helmet review: Schuberth S2 Helmets

You are in... Forums > Products > Helmets > Helmet review: Schuberth S2

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Andy Downes  says:

Helmet review: Schuberth S2

Schuberth S2, £499.99Miles covered/time: 2500/two months What’s good: I have ridden with Arai helmets for many years but this new Schuberth S2 is the best road lid I have ever used thanks to a brilliant combination of comfort, quality, quiet and ventilation. Through the wettest summer in history this lid has done some big road miles, been to the Isle of Man...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (30 July 2012 12:39)

Post a message in Helmets

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
evilgenius

Aug 05

evilgenius says:

Caveat

Brought S2. NO Wind Deflector? Schuberth "The wind deflector prevents the unpleasant effect of the wind created as you ride flowing into the helmet. The wind deflector is attached by Velcro strips on the inside of the acoustic collar." Well I would fit it if I had it. Not good Schuberth £450 helmet and you forget to put all the pieces in the box, I wonder what else they forgot not good is it.

Schuberth have got back in touch took a few weeks but at least they let me know they don’t care. “Go back to where you brought it”, and what, get them to contact you about the missing item, basically their not going to send me the missing part.

Schuberth I have to say I’m disappointed in this company, I really was naively I guess, expecting them to send me the missing part, but there you go, that’s how the CEO buys this years new Ferrari.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices