Skip to content

Discuss This Win a year’s free bike insurance this August! General news

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > General news > Win a year’s free bike insurance this August!

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

MCN  says:

Win a year’s free bike insurance this August!

Britain’s summer is finally here, it’s the World Superbikes at Silverstone with a stack of Brits in contention this weekend and there are dozens more amazing biking events coming up… so what better reason to get out on your motorcycle and enjoy yourself? To help you save a few bob during August, MCN’s insurance comparison site – www.mcncompare.com – is offering...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (30 July 2012 14:58)

Post a message in General news

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
ERP30

Apr 06

ERP30 says:

Carole Smash

Not sure what Carole Nash are like in the UK but here in Ireland i call them Carole Smash because i would be smashed broke for the year if i was to take a bike policy with them.. My renewal is coming this week for August and i was quoted €754 .. No thanks ill stick to my own rip off company who want €547 this year.. Not great for a well oiled biker at 36 with no claims ever..

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices