Skip to content

KTM Video: KTM 690 Duke longterm update 690 DUKE

You are in... Forums > KTM > 690 DUKE > Video: KTM 690 Duke longterm update

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

MCN  says:

Video: KTM 690 Duke longterm update

After 2000 miles with the new KTM 690 Duke, MCN's Liam Marsden gives us a quick update on his year so far. The Duke is spot on for commuting and hammering down twisty country roads, where bigger, more powerful bikes would struggle. If you want a pure, no-nonsense bike, the 690 Duke should be top of your list. brightcove.createExperiences();

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (30 July 2012 15:45)

Post a message in 690 DUKE

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
snev

Jan 11

snev says:

Short but sweet video of an Interesting bike would like to see a bit more riding and the occasional Wheelie (it must be capable of a little lift).

Reply to this Topic
CobbZ

Jun 10

CobbZ says:

Who

is this guy doing the video? Never have I seen more of an uncharismatic and very boring pimply teen journalist! I don't mean to personally attack the guy, but he turned a decent video about a decent bike into a chore to watch.

Reply to this Topic
Smackkmanii

Mar 12

Smackkmanii says:

Wtf .  He should do the 125cc :)

Where are the wheelies ?

Reply to this Topic
jimbo8098

Nov 11

jimbo8098 says:

@CobbZ

As if puberty wasnt enough for the guy , now hes got to listen to your critisisms? Give the guy a break.

Besides , I don't see you rushing for your helmet with mounted camera. Its hard work pleasing a crowd. You are doing something wrong if no one says it was a bad performance.

Reply to this Topic
Trumpton3

Feb 08

Trumpton3 says:

WTF

The guy in the video has the charisma of tap water, and made thousands of people now not want a 690 Duke :-o

Reply to this Topic
seniorspanner

Jan 09

Nice Bike

Shame about the scarcity of KTM Dealers - my nearest is 65 miles away!

Reply to this Topic
snev

Jan 11

snev says:

Actually...

Liam Marsden is a Bloody nice chap and really enjoys his job. A bit like Clarke Kent and Peter Parker.......... Looks are Deceiving.

Reply to this Topic
frugaltail

Feb 12

frugaltail says:

two points; 1) leave the chap alone you miserable old basterd, encourage him and then bikes will keep rolling out the factories to the UK, as if biking isn't in enough of a decline?! 2) wtf is the point in making 90 second videos.... MCN let me send you a 4GB card so you can get at least 10mins as your 64MB card is obviously not enough

Reply to this Topic
Swinny46

Aug 12

Swinny46 says:

I thought this video was just an update and not a full review?!?! I have this bike and its awesome! The quality of the components is immense and the fun you have on it is up there!

Reply to this Topic
Valko

May 12

Valko says:

where is the review??

KTM is probably one of the bets bikes, but MCN excels at rubbish videos, how on earth this video can be called long term update given the fact that there is not even one sensible sentence in the whole thing WTF? And we learned what exactly from the update??

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices