Skip to content

Discuss This New MCN August 1: Rossi back to Yamaha General news

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > General news > New MCN August 1: Rossi back to Yamaha

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Liam Marsden  says:

New MCN August 1: Rossi back to Yamaha

In this week's MCN, out August 1, we have nine-pages of MotoGP news as Rossi looks set to make a return to the factory Yamaha team. That leaves a free ride at Ducati with Nicky Hayden, but who's lined up to replace Rossi? Also in this week's issue we see if the new MV Agusta Brutale 675 can knock the Triumph Street...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (31 July 2012 11:28)

Post a message in General news

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
steady2wheels

Sep 08

I thought he would take stoner's ride. What a wasted endeavor it has been going to ducati, I guess he found out the hard way he cant ride like stoner. back to an easy winning bike for you sir. Will be good to see him back near the front

Reply to this Topic
TrumpetTriple

Aug 02

Rossi

I am surprised Honda didn't try to get Valentino as next year they'll not win the title, Pedrosa has had 7 years on the top works Honda and not won a title, too much to expect Marquez to do much in his first season or two .... so unless Ducati really do make a race winning motorcycle the title in 2013 is Yamaha's to lose.

Reply to this Topic
tackyaccy

Dec 07

tackyaccy says:

So

Lorenzo's understudy eh,now I realy know that MCN is just a comic mag,and I suppose it will be Rossi,Rossi,Rossi when he's back up front you bunch of backstabbers. Hell the crap you print to sell this comic really amazes me.

Reply to this Topic
snev

Jan 11

snev says:

being new to biking....

who is this Rossi chap?

Reply to this Topic
YamahaGYTR

Sep 11

YamahaGYTR says:

Lorenzo's understudy something very rare for Rossi I sure will be having a read of this tomorrow can't wait.

Reply to this Topic
Mr.Number

Nov 07

Mr.Number says:

This time round, I really dont think Rossi gives a fuck about Lorenzo, he just wants the M1 back so he can be a front runner. Give me 10-1 on a Rossi double 2013/14 and i'll take it.

Reply to this Topic
buster44

Mar 10

buster44 says:

Rossi

Well, if it's true good luck to him. Yamaha need a sponsor, Rossi needs a winning bike and MotoGP could do with another challenger once Stoner goes. And I expect Jerry Burgess is also quite keen to finish on a high.

Reply to this Topic
davdamos

Feb 08

davdamos says:

if Rossi does go back to Yamaha, I'd love it if he kicked Lorenzo's ass on track. I think it does riders good when they go from a winner to an also-ran, then start building themselves back up again from the bottom. Hayden used to be so smug on Honda, and since he's been on Ducati he's more humble and, in my opinion, a better person for it. Hopefully Rossi will be the same. Lorenzo needs his fall from grace. Hopefully Rossi can help him along with that. I can't wait for next season :-)

Reply to this Topic
DESMOHEAD

Aug 03

DESMOHEAD says:

ROSSI

Looks like we'll be in for a great season in 2013 if Rossi can take it to Lorenzo ...which I have no doubt he will be itching to do. Would really like to see Crutchlow on that factory Duc. I reckon he'll ride the wheels off it.

Reply to this Topic
rayc333

Oct 11

rayc333 says:

Looks set to?

I would prefer to read factual news than dressed up speculation

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN