Skip to content

Discuss This New MCN August 1: Rossi back to Yamaha General news

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > General news > New MCN August 1: Rossi back to Yamaha

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Liam Marsden  says:

New MCN August 1: Rossi back to Yamaha

In this week's MCN, out August 1, we have nine-pages of MotoGP news as Rossi looks set to make a return to the factory Yamaha team. That leaves a free ride at Ducati with Nicky Hayden, but who's lined up to replace Rossi? Also in this week's issue we see if the new MV Agusta Brutale 675 can knock the Triumph Street...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (31 July 2012 11:28)

Post a message in General news

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
maxyam

Jul 12

maxyam says:

I think MCn have jumped the gun here-if you look at the much more reliable AUTOSPORT- http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/101683- he says he has not yet decided.

"Valentino Rossi denies he has decided to call time on his Ducati career, saying the lure of winning on three different manufacturers still appeals to him.

The Italian has become the central figure in the 2012 silly season, with offers from both the works Ducati and Yamaha squads.

Despite his admission at Laguna Seca that he was struggling for motivation with the Desmosedici, he said that he is still yet to make a decision - insisting that competitive machinery, rather than money, will be the key factor in his decision.

Asked whether his spell at Ducati depended upon an improved contract, Rossi was quoted as saying: "Actually Ducati has made me a lower offer compared to the past. But this is not the important thing: with Ducati I'd get more money than with Yamaha anyway, so if money was important I would have already made my choice."

I know who I would believe; any way hope he stays at Ducati, all the Audi money & racing experience- even though it is with 4 wheeels must have an impact.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle