Skip to content

General Hein Gericke UK has been placed into administration General

You are in... Forums > General > General > Hein Gericke UK has been placed into administration

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

preunit

Dec 10

preunit says:

Hein Gericke UK has been placed into administration

Not that suprised tbh tough times,shame though, really liked their clothing and all the guys at the Reading store,hope they find a buyer so the staff don't lose their jobs.:upset:

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (31 July 2012 12:10)

Post a message in General

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
LearnerRider

May 12

LearnerRider says:

Real shame

What a shame as they have some well priced clothing. 

Reply to this Topic
Blader2005

Dec 08

Blader2005 says:

bummer......

buy most of my servicing stuff from them.. and they do do some good deals n offers....

like said.. hopefully someone will step in and take over...

ps... does this mean all my points on my loyalty card are no good?!?!  :blink:

Reply to this Topic
urbmark

Nov 07

urbmark says:

Hein Gericke

Been trying to get through all morning..Just get an out of hours recorded message.

This at the bottom of the page :

Hein Gericke (UK) Limited entered Administration on 30 July 2012. Simon Robert Thomas and Shelley Anne Bullman of Moorfields Corporate Recovery LLP, 88 Wood Street, London, EC2V 7QF, were appointed Joint Administrators.
The Joint Administrators act as agents of the Company and without personal liability.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
spondonste

Aug 02

spondonste says:

Hein Gerrick

Does that mean the shops have already stopped selling or are they still open whilst the administrators are sorting things out.

Reply to this Topic
obewan

Mar 03

obewan says:

If you

have paid any deposits for goods then you are an unsecured creditor and will be lucky to get pence in the pound back on your dosh, as you are at the bottom of the pecking order.

But it is a shame, good quality kit at keen prices. My HG kit has all lasted very well. Dare I say perhaps part of the problem, with HG you dont need to replace every other year - unlike some of the kit I have bought in the past from some quite well known brands.

Reply to this Topic
obewan

Mar 03

obewan says:

spondon

Usually stay open as the Administrator will try to sell as a "going concern" and can't do that if they close the shops. If not joy the next stage will be to close the shops, then the final "everything must go sale".

Although I would also hazard that a number of the brands they sell would potentially be on sale or return, so AGV, Arai etc will get their goods back before the "sales" start.

But I could be wrong - the wife tells me I often am.

Reply to this Topic
David455

Mar 12

David455 says:

HG

I found Hein Gericke online service absolutely shocking to say the least. It would take them over a week for first class delivery

Reply to this Topic
enfieldturbo

Jun 12

enfieldturbo says:

could be

some nice bargains to be had :roll eyes:

Reply to this Topic
yamtcat

Jul 05

yamtcat says:

shame, good store...

But....I've felt pushed out of the Glasgow store on a few occasions by over pushy salesmen...one in particular but seems to have been adopted by others...even as silly as 'i can do you this deal today but come back tomorrow I cant guarantee' etc etc....following you around store....sad to see another company go as not many other places up here...dealers too expensive

Reply to this Topic
urbmark

Nov 07

urbmark says:

Hein Gericke On Line ??

You have to remember how Hein Gericke operates its on line order system.

Firstly say you place an order for multiple goods.

They check on their computer which branches have those items in stock and they are then sent direct from that particular shop.

I have had parts of an order arrive very quickly, whilst the remainder coming from another store has been on snail pace. 
Always found their returns to be an efficient service.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices