Skip to content

Discuss This Poll: Is Rossi making the right move? MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Poll: Is Rossi making the right move?

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

MCN  says:

Poll: Is Rossi making the right move?

It's looking very likely that Rossi is on the way back to Yamaha. Is he making the right move?

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (31 July 2012 17:35)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Yamaha3358

Mar 11

Yamaha3358 says:

Turns up. Takes £30m odd. Gets 1 well deserved podium(still wet). Finishes just 7 points ahead of Nicky Hayden in his first season. Is currently not even top Ducati this season. Countless updates. Endless blaming of the bike.

and he just gives up? ...

Clearly it's not the right move. You could call it a 'hit and run'.

BUT, i do want to see him at Yamaha again. Imagine that: Valentino Rossi - number 2 rider.

Reply to this Topic
YamahaGYTR

Sep 11

YamahaGYTR says:

Respect will be lost if he goes back and playing second fiddle he won't like that Lorenzo will nail him even more.

Reply to this Topic
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

Stay where you are Buster..

VAG will likely throw a kitchen sink at the job. Furasawa is learning Italian and new 2014 rules should see more emphasis on riders, as opposed to the bike.

Suck it all up and start again.

Reply to this Topic
nathanwells2007

Jun 11

rossi yamaha move

i dont blame him as the bike in ducati only won the championship with stoner but you saw how often he lost the front he even had silly wings on front aswell and still wasnt doing well but i also want rossi to retire on a high . and lets be honest he is 9 ties champ surely that counts for some thin

Reply to this Topic
cheekymonkey

Aug 02

cheekymonkey says:

I wish

I was as sure of that statement as winning the lottery next week YGYTR!

I agree Jorge is in the peak of his career right now and will certainly take some beating. In fact I reckon next season, if Rossi`s on a Yam, he`ll be the only person to take a challenge to him. Maybe Dani will put in his odd decent weekend. But for a championship fight, who else but Rossi is going to run Jorge to the edge?
You`d have to say Jorge will be tough to beat over a season but Rossi still has the will and ability to win.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
ow01fogno1

Apr 11

ow01fogno1 says:

sore loser

cant develop shit, cant ride round problems, yamaha is his only salvation and thats becasue of money, his results dont and wont ever justify getting back on the best bike in the paddock, typical fucking italian suckers.

Reply to this Topic
Preadator

Jan 12

Preadator says:

Rossi has 2 years left in Motogp, it's far too big a gamble to stick with Ducati and hope it all comes good. He's got nine titles already and realistically won't win another, but at least on a Yamaha he will be near the front having fun and challenging for the podium. At least he won't be able to blame the bike anymore and if he loses he will know it's because of him and no more excuses, i think he can live with that.

Reply to this Topic
YamahaGYTR

Sep 11

YamahaGYTR says:

Two good things Yamaha has a sponsor and running at the front but I still stand by what I said bad choice going back to old pastures.

Reply to this Topic
PaceyCasey

Jun 11

PaceyCasey says:

Rossi

Finish the job you started.

Reply to this Topic
R6nutter6

Jan 04

R6nutter6 says:

Yes, the duke is a pig, that's why no other rider is winning on it either

Reply to this Topic