Skip to content

Discuss This Poll: Is Rossi making the right move? MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Poll: Is Rossi making the right move?

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

MCN  says:

Poll: Is Rossi making the right move?

It's looking very likely that Rossi is on the way back to Yamaha. Is he making the right move?

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (31 July 2012 17:35)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
ojw30

Apr 11

ojw30 says:

Option

I think you missed the third option. Who cares, I'm sick of hearing about it.

Reply to this Topic
Chilliesauce69

Aug 11

He made a wrong choice joining Ducati, but like the title of his autobiography says, what if he never tried it. So what it's not worked out for him. At least he's got the balls to make these moves and when he goes back to Yamaha he'll be admitting defeat on the Duke but again got balls to go back. Wether your a fan or not he's been the best for years and quite rightly other peeps are now ahead of him but wow, what a career and quit with the best bike best tyres shit (yawn). Of course that's why he's won so much. All champions past and present need top spec machinery or very close to it in nearly all Motorsport. I'm gutted he ain't made a win on the Ducati but I'd genuinely like to see him on the Yam again just to see if he's lost it or not. If he's lost it then congratulations on a top and successful career. I'd rather ride in Moto GP dead last in every race than do the job I've got and I bet the house I sleep in that 99% if not 100% of all the bloggers on this web forum would change their jobs to do what vale, stoner ect all do. Go to Yamaha with your head high Vale.

Reply to this Topic
windsorboy

Jul 12

windsorboy says:

Anew challenge

Time to move on ,let's see him in WSB where several bikes have a realistic chance of winning,who wouldn't want to se Rossi,Biaggi,Melandri,Spies,Rea .Checa going head to head?

Reply to this Topic
PaceyCasey

Jun 11

PaceyCasey says:

Chillie

Go to Yamaha with your head high Vale.

Head held high lmfao!!!!!!! Vale has a shit-fit at Yamaha so fucks off to Ducati spouting no end of dross re-what he an achieve on the thing.........................diddly fucking squat is the result! Now, having failed expensively at Ducati, he's gonna be back at Yam as a No2.

Head held high my hairy fkn arse. 'Tail between legs' springs to mind! 

Reply to this Topic
YamahaGYTR

Sep 11

YamahaGYTR says:

That comment really made me laugh.

Go to Yamaha with your head high Vale.

2009 its me or Jorge I am number one here it was me who developed this bike re living all the comments he said.

Reply to this Topic
aintnothin

Apr 12

aintnothin says:

Rossi

To me it seems sad that Rossi/Ducati couldn't make things work.  If Ducati refuses or can't change quickly enough to make the bike competitive, then why should a rider of Rossi's stature stay (although I'm not endorsing the move to Yamaha).

As an Italian, it would have been a noble undertaking to improve the brand, but it takes rider and factory.  And Rossi is probably one of the few riders that Ducati might actually take criticism from...

Reply to this Topic
RichieRotten

Oct 05

RichieRotten says:

Turn the question around!

Is Rossi making the right move going to Yamaha - YES. And turn it around I Yamaha making the right move having him back - NO

Reply to this Topic
PaceyCasey

Jun 11

PaceyCasey says:

Richie

Yamaha now (almost) have a 'cash cow' plus the best rider on the grid next season. They can't lose.

Reply to this Topic
Popmonkey69

Jul 12

Popmonkey69 says:

Rossi

I can understand Rossi's issue in 09 with Jorge We've all had it at work where your putting all the effort in and the guy doing less work than you gets the same bonus :D Seriously though, if i was in his position id do the same going to Yamaha If Ducati could make winning bikes every year Casey would still be there...... Off topic, on the subject of Stoner, perhaps he has had a taste of the usual Honda management ethic 'as long as its a Honda winning we dont care whos riding it'

Reply to this Topic
Eddy998

Oct 06

Eddy998 says:

Rossi

is making the right move in going. I only wish he hadn't started. He's single handed fcuked up the Desmo, had Ducati doing cartwheels changing everything and he still can't ride it!! The sooner he goes the better, not for him but for Ducati! Ducati will be far better off with him away and perhaps they can get on with running the team instead of Rossi running it, or trying to run it! What Ducati need is a rider that's not scared of the bike. Rossi has single handed managed to achieve absolutely nothing with the Desmo and I for one will be glad to see someone else being given the opportunity, whoever that may be. Ciao

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices