Skip to content

Discuss This Poll: Is Rossi making the right move? MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Poll: Is Rossi making the right move?

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

MCN  says:

Poll: Is Rossi making the right move?

It's looking very likely that Rossi is on the way back to Yamaha. Is he making the right move?

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (31 July 2012 17:35)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
simoncbr1000rr

Apr 12

he can`t do any.....

worse than he is now

Reply to this Topic
simoncbr1000rr

Apr 12

revnev7

you need to undersand hugelean and acanada know absolutely fuk all about racing past or present......they just spew out stoner is shit....

Reply to this Topic
Firebird3

Nov 11

Firebird3 says:

Cal

It will be interesting if Cal goes to Ducati next year. He has been riding the Tech3 consistantly well, so if his results are not on a par with this season, we will know if the Ducati really is a heap of shit.

Reply to this Topic
Ivebeenthehero

Jun 09

Yup back to Yamaha and I bet he is running at the pointy end instantly. I very much doubt the Yamaha has changed much in his absence,, which lessens issues over number one rider status I think. Even the Tech3 bikes are weapons.

Reply to this Topic
dozyhonda

Jun 06

dozyhonda says:

Sensible move - do it now!!

I can understand Vale going back to Yamaha, but I still cannot fathom how Ducati engineers have manged to make a difficult bike (even Stoner said as much when he won on it) into a perfect dog. If Ducati really want to win then maybe they should consider dumping the present bike totally and coming up with something new, expecially now they have the whole of VW behind then (VW own Audi). At the present rate they are developing this bike they will be overtaken by the CRT's in a years time.

Reply to this Topic
ow01fogno1

Apr 11

ow01fogno1 says:

rossi vs stoner vs ducati

i would say stoner come out on top on this one, shame rossi has no balls and has to run back to yamaha tho, sacred of world supers cause biaggi will eat him up,harse form me but very true. casey will go down a legend as rossi will, but will he be winning when he dont??

Reply to this Topic
1986vfr750

Apr 09

1986vfr750 says:

ow foggy

I agree with you that stoner was able to ride ducati better than rossi. That doesnt make stoner better than rossi though as one could use that logic to say rossi is better than stoner as he was able to win back-to-back-to back with the honda and stacy cant. It takes a lot more balls to admit you made a mistake than to keep beating your head on the wall. He's hardly crawling back to yamaha as its win win for all. They get lots of sponsership and brand exposure and he gets a great bike so his talent isnt wasted on a dog. We get an exciting show once again with rossi fighting for podiums week in week out and if jorge gets hurt.....

Reply to this Topic
ow01fogno1

Apr 11

ow01fogno1 says:

crawling back

his name and ago are the only reason the door is open again, not to add spies quiting, and casey retiring, its all played into his favour, does he really deserve the ride thats the poll q, not is he making the right decision, easy for him to ride the bike he can try to win on again.most ppl dont get the chance to get a factory ride with better results than rossi, so its on paper on the duke he cant push it and should be he only deserves in all fairness the gresini ride.

Reply to this Topic
YamahaGYTR

Sep 11

YamahaGYTR says:

Put Stoner on any bike a competitive one he will win I've always said this.

Reply to this Topic
dobie

Jul 12

dobie says:

There seems to be an awful lot of people pizzed off on here about Rossi, Stoner or life i'm not sure.  For my part I Have nothing against Rossi, he's a champ many times over and has given me some fantastic racing to watch. To assume he's lost it cos he's now on a bike that he obviously cant ride the way he wants to is ignoring the fact that he's on a bike he cant ride! He's a racer not a test pilot. Stick him on the yamaha and lets see what happens, if he's not up to speed in a few races then we can call him past it. As for stoner he's as good as it gets, but seems to spit him dummy out when the going gets tough. Danni should be winning every race cos he only weighs the same as a large dog. If Honda took that much weight off the bike they would win every round.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices