Skip to content

Discuss This Poll: Is Rossi making the right move? MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Poll: Is Rossi making the right move?

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

MCN  says:

Poll: Is Rossi making the right move?

It's looking very likely that Rossi is on the way back to Yamaha. Is he making the right move?

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (31 July 2012 17:35)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Milkybars

Feb 11

Milkybars says:

The SHIT PIG began its

development from 2008 and never recovered to this date. Three years of feeding shit for de-briefs is a hard thing to shed I guess. The motogp video was great to see a steel - trellis frame without input from shit boy. My how that bike was so, so fucking fast. 30 MPH...GO GO SHIT PIGS!!!!

Reply to this Topic
mickdel

May 03

mickdel says:

Stoner Doesn't Fish

He goes hunting with an an Olympic class bow and arrows!   I don't think he values things that come easy.

Reply to this Topic
LaughingGas

Oct 08

LaughingGas says:

I'm sure Ducati already know he's leaving and the reasons why. Why would anyone stay if they're doing whgat's asked, and you're not going forward.

Reply to this Topic
cthwaites

Aug 02

cthwaites says:

There's a great article bait Stoner and his early years in the UK in this month's Bike magazine in UK. I always admired his talent but this tells us why he's media shy and some prettiy rough years while still a kid.

Reply to this Topic
Milkybars

Feb 11

Milkybars says:

Here we go

blaming someone for your faults. Grow a set......call in Crocodile Dundee and give the shitty boy a whoop ass. No need to become like the Jacksons and blame poor Daddy and Mummy for your success and the path choosen to get there.

Oh my, oh my, the orange brigade panties are gatherd tightly in a bunch, as the weep for Gaycey growing up a hard knock life and thus shaping his personality to become unfriendly. What a croc of shit. Pardon while I weep !!!!! Boo Hoo, Boo hoo!!!

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
Hedgehog5

Aug 02

Hedgehog5 says:

Milky...

"The SHIT PIG began its development from 2008 and never recovered to this date"

Hmmm... ok... as someone earlier forced the point it's now almost 30kph faster on a long straight than it was in 2007 & still often the fastest bike on the grid. In terms of the engine they have more than kept up with the competition & we've seen them throw everything but the kitchen sink at the chassis, with Rossi's approval. But it just seems the current riders still can't tap into that speed.

Reply to this Topic
RidgeRacerHRC

Mar 12

Fk Flo's fans are dumb c****

so now its back to the Ducati Hp advantage...yea cos all Motogp races back in 2007 were 1/4 mile drag strips eh? as Hedgehog5 put it, the Ducati has always been up there in the top speed department, Laguna was no different as Flo was regularly topping the charts before sliding on his arse and his bike flew into the kitty litter!!!

Hayden the president of the Rossi owners club. Hector Barbera Managing Director!!!

Reply to this Topic
Smackbum

Jun 11

Smackbum says:

Confidence is king

If you have confidence that you can go to the edge of the grip cliff and pull yourself back when disaster looms ... then you can get the absolute maximum out of your bike.  Jorge seems to be in that happy place most of the time; Casey and Dani have good and bad days, and Valentino is in a world of hurt at the moment.

Put all four of them on an M1 and we would have some epic battles, but this is a prototype championship so part of the intrigue and drama is which manufacturer, team and rider can come up with the best package.  Why Ducati is failing miserably in this environment is hard to say - they seem to have all the ingredients but the souffle refuses to rise.

If you could nominate one factor I think tyres are the missing ingredient.  They now work under such a narrow specification and performance range that you have to engineer the bike and riding style around them.  Of the 4 aliens only 2 of them seem to be able to do this consistently, and I don't see that situation changing much next year - there will just be one less alien.

Reply to this Topic
Hedgehog5

Aug 02

Hedgehog5 says:

ElD'...

"Obviously the Duke had not changed much since 2008 or at least not at the same pace as the rest."

A point I've made before, it has changed at the same pace as the rest... the thing is it needs to catch-up, so it needs to change at an increased pace, not at the same rate as Yamaha & Honda... & it needs an Alien (as all the bikes do) i.e. someone better than Hayden. Without JL where would Yamaha be these last 3 years? Battling with Ducati.

Reply to this Topic
YamahaGYTR

Sep 11

YamahaGYTR says:

Hayden the president of the Rossi owners club Barbera managing director who will it be if he goes back to Yamaha I guess Lorenzo will have two roles president and managing director lol.

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle