Skip to content

Where to Ride 50cc rideout anyone? Meets, routes and tours (UK)

You are in... Forums > Where to Ride > Meets, routes and tours (UK) > 50cc rideout anyone?

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

mark14ebdon

Jul 12

mark14ebdon says:

50cc rideout anyone?

Looking for something different so decided im going to see if anyone wants to go on a rideout or tour on a 50cc. So yeah im based in manchesyer if anyone local or any where else wants to meet up and either go on a rideout or tour then let me know!

Oh all you people thinking of replying saying it cant be done on a 50 or that its stupid then just dont bother ive done rideouts before on it so you obviously arent as open to the fun of 50cc trips as i am! 

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (31 July 2012 20:27)

Post a message in Meets, routes and tours (UK)

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Cyclonite

Oct 10

Cyclonite says:

rideout....

maybe riding around town but not a tour sonny.

Reply to this Topic
smoto5

Mar 09

smoto5 says:

He just said don't bother to reply if you were going to mock,

It's perfectly possible to go touring and distance on a moped, just careful choice of roads needed, I've done it myself :smile People go touring on bicycles for heavens sake, it's not all about speed and vast distances :laugh:

Reply to this Topic
preunit

Dec 10

preunit says:

Too true

smoto m8,here Mark14  Africa on a 50  hope you find other 50cc riders to join you.

Ride safe.

unit.

Reply to this Topic
Cyclonite

Oct 10

Cyclonite says:

Touring on a bicycle is fine because you can go off-road and on footpaths - Bit of a pain to ride around with all the extra weight in my opinion.

I personally think touring on a 50cc is a bit silly, maybe  a 125 would be okay...

It's not that I don't like 50cc's its that car drivers treat them like shit and I wouldn't like to  put myself at risk by doing any kind of distance on a little slow 50.

.... Also the less of that high pitched whirring I hear, the better.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices