Skip to content

Riding & events World tour help needed Touring & travel

You are in... Forums > Riding & events > Touring & travel > World tour help needed

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

worldondoor

Aug 12

worldondoor says:

World tour help needed

I'm planning a motorcycle tour tour covering 200,000km through 29 countries and I need help trying to organise the trip. I am trying to find information on which documents I need; which kind of visa, how to get permission for it etc. It would also be helpful if any of you guys had suggestions for what bike I should use. Ideally it would be cheap as...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (02 August 2012 14:52)

Post a message in Touring & travel

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
zemmy

May 12

zemmy says:

wetnurse

If you want help at this stage your've got no chance.Keep dreaming

Reply to this Topic
frazmataz

Jan 11

frazmataz says:

RTW

Hi mate sounds like a great adventure your planning hopefully i can be a little more helpful that the last post by pointing you in the direction of Horizons Unlimited;

http://www.horizonsunlimited.com/

If you cant find what you need on there, then you really should keep dreaming. :lol:

Reply to this Topic
NoeSamuhel

Oct 11

NoeSamuhel says:

If you decide to visit the Caribbean places, as well, you can stay at the Parrot Cay villas, I stayed there overnight and I was very pleased. Try to also take a bike that won't let you down in the middle of nowhere, test it before you go, preferably. Good luck and tell us how it was!

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle