Skip to content

Discuss This New Victory Boardwalk revealed New bikes

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > New bikes > New Victory Boardwalk revealed

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Liam Marsden  says:

New Victory Boardwalk revealed

Victory has revealed the new Victory Boardwalk, which replaces the Kingpin in their cruiser range. The Boardwalk uses Victory's usual 1740cc air-cooled V-twin engine and runs on 16-inch wire wheels front and back. Whitewall tyres and a bigger, swoopy rear mudguard give the Boardwalk a more traditional look compared to Victory's other cruisers like the Hammer S. The new Boardwalk will be available in white...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (02 August 2012 16:16)

Post a message in New bikes

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
snev

Jan 11

snev says:

for once...

words fail me.

Reply to this Topic
fogie

Jan 04

fogie says:

holy moly

What are they smoking?? yeuch!

Reply to this Topic
TomRR

Jan 11

TomRR says:

Snev

I can tink of one for ya.......

Reply to this Topic
snev

Jan 11

snev says:

TomRR

Stunning? Smart? Sublime? Stealthy?.... It does begin with S Doesn't it?

Reply to this Topic
KimLondon

Jan 08

KimLondon says:

I admire the things!

Just like I won't wear 5" stiletto heels or a ski suit down the local pub, doesn't mean that there isn't a time and a place for that kinda stuff... On one of those long roads that go on to a vanishing point these bikes feel right, I know, I had a Harley for a day in California and, like the Ford Mustang, it works over there on those long, dry roads. Not here though. Sorry, but I have better things to do with my motorbike than polish it...

Reply to this Topic
snev

Jan 11

snev says:

It's one of life's mysteries, you know, just like when you see the fatest most ugliest woman pushing a baby in a pram. Somebody rides them.

Reply to this Topic
KimLondon

Jan 08

KimLondon says:

In the UK

I think people spend more time polishing them than riding them...

Reply to this Topic
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

Snev

pure genius.

Reply to this Topic
bikenutter

Dec 10

bikenutter says:

Maybe not for us but for US

Just come from back from hols in Florida, a place where this bike will sell very well. Unfortunately for us Victory's primary market will always be the US. The style and handling of this bike will suit the warm coastal regions of the world to a tee. One of these in your garage in Miami or California would be rather cool :)

I hope Victory see the light and a bring out a core-esque cruiser/naked to rival the Diavel in the Euro markets.

Oh and for the ppl who immediatly turn their nose up at any cruiser without giving it a go, don't knock it till you try it. Screamers are great fun and the rush will never be the same on a raked out v-twin thumper but take it from me, they both have their places in the motorcycle world. Both make me grin from ear to ear, be it leaving a corner banked over with the front in the air or riding down an interstate at 60 basking in life and listening to your engine roar :) :) keep the good times rolling folks.

Reply to this Topic
Piglet2010

Oct 11

Piglet2010 says:

Cruisers

I personally do not understand the attraction to new motorcycles that look like they are from 1957* (and in many cases only perform slightly better) and cost 2 to 3 times as much as a Ducati, but they are what sell here in Leftpondia. All of the motorcycles I have seen in my neighborhood (excluding the ones in my garage) are Harley-Davidson or Victory cruisers. They do seem to spend a lot of time being parked or polished, and it is not unusual to see a 4 to 5-year old one for sale with less than 5,000 miles (heck, I put almost 4,000 miles on the Elite 110 scooter in the last year and another 6,000+ on the Dullsville). Guess they are not that much fun to ride, or practical enough to use for commuting and errands.

Since Victory is almost local to me (by USian standards) I would like to support them, and likely will if they ever come out with a more modern standard, middle-weight AT, etc.

*The only new “retro” motorcycles I care for are the America and Bonnie SE from Triumph, the H-D XR1200, and the Suzuki Tu250X.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle