Skip to content

Discuss This Foray quits Quattro Plant Kawasaki team British Superbikes

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > British Superbikes > Foray quits Quattro Plant Kawasaki team

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

MCN Sports Desk  says:

Foray quits Quattro Plant Kawasaki team

Frenchman Freddy Foray has quit the Liverpool-based Quattro Plant Kawasaki team citing a lack of machine development as a prime reason. He follows Gary Mason who left the team several weeks ago. Foray – a World Endurance champion and one of BSB’s real characters - issued this press statement: "The BSB was a huge challenge for me asking me financial and...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (03 August 2012 11:22)

Post a message in British Superbikes

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
thestig08

Dec 08

thestig08 says:

good advert for the team

There has to be questions asked this year about the quality of bsb, for the first time in many a year it looks jaded,The shootout format wont improve that situation either,

Reply to this Topic
grayzx7r

Aug 02

grayzx7r says:

Oh dear me

Sac ray blur mon ami Or Go home groggy !

Reply to this Topic
digby000

Jan 04

digby000 says:

Tom Grant Quattro Kawasaki

The Quattro Kawasaki is out on track at this weekends Cadwell Park BSB with former Virgin Cup, supersport and superbike rider Tom Grant on board, with Karl Harris as teammate. A True Yorkshire Pairing

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices