Skip to content

Riding & events The five greatest adventure motorcycle films Touring & travel

You are in... Forums > Riding & events > Touring & travel > The five greatest adventure motorcycle films

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Andy Davidson  says:

The five greatest adventure motorcycle films

Austin Vince is the Godfather of modern adventure motorcycling. Vince and team were the first ever people to reach remote Magadan, Siberia overland (Mondo Enduro 1995) and then to cross Siberia without using the train (Terra Circa 2001). Not only did they plan and execute these trips on 350cc dirt bikes, they took the time and effort to make seminal...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (03 August 2012 13:46)

Post a message in Touring & travel

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
ChristianGuillaume

Jul 11

Oh man, I haven't seen any of Austin Vince's movies, what have I done with my life so far?! I'd love to see a documentary about Kuala Lumpur, if he ever goes there with his bike, due to the fact that I've recently gone in a Malaysia vacation. I'd like to know I recognize the places I see in it.

Reply to this Topic
EthanCorneille

Oct 11

The locations described in these movies are great, I've seen some of them on http://www.heathrowparking.com. I'm planning on taking a trip sometime in March and I was thinking of going in some of the places Vince talks about. It should be great.

Reply to this Topic
Lisha

Feb 13

Lisha says:

I love the movie that depicted San Francisco, Mondo Enduro I guess it was. I saw all of them and I can't wait to see them again. I wonder if anyone thought of running over his tracks.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices