Skip to content

Discuss This Jorge Lorenzo briefed on Valentino Rossi’s Yamaha return in Mugello MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Jorge Lorenzo briefed on Valentino Rossi’s Yamaha return in Mugello

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Jorge Lorenzo briefed on Valentino Rossi’s Yamaha return in Mugello

Jorge Lorenzo has revealed Yamaha management briefed him about Valentino Rossi’s potential return to the Japanese factory during the recent Italian Grand Prix at Mugello. The Spaniard has been kept fully informed of Yamaha’s planned strategy for 2013, which will see a shock return to a YZR-M1 for Italian icon Rossi. Rossi is expected to announce his decision to quit Ducati next...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (03 August 2012 17:02)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Chrisb970

Nov 11

Chrisb970 says:

Dovi

"Be sober, be vigilantbecause your adversary the devil, as a roaring lionwalksabout, seeking whom he may devour"

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
Firebird3

Nov 11

Firebird3 says:

Benny

This is the Lord testing Dovi by temptation. Be strong Dovi, you don't need to do it. If you go to Ducati your soul will go to an eternity of fire, just like the rest of them.

Reply to this Topic
Chrisb970

Nov 11

Chrisb970 says:

You will commit Sin

If you go to Ducati Dovi and will be rewarded with an eternity of heartache and pain

Reply to this Topic
YamahaGYTR

Sep 11

YamahaGYTR says:

Riding for Ducati is like entering the vampires dungeon kind way to put it.

Reply to this Topic
Chrisb970

Nov 11

Chrisb970 says:

Survival

I think if he chooses Ducati he will not survive, as much as I would like him to be competitive on it I believe it is a bad move especially when he knows if he wants to win he needs to be on other machinery. He admitted that himself. But who knows, time will tell and if he does choose Ducati I hope am proven wrong. The Ducati is a Demon and it shows no mercy... I thought you would have been rooting for the bread and butter gravy dipper to get the Ducati ride anyway?

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
COZ69

Nov 10

COZ69 says:

If Dovi isent going to wsbk

next year and geting on that Ducati insted then he most sertanly will be in wsbk in 2014 that duke will end whats left of the rider in him for sure, give the duke to Cal who will ride the tits off it

Reply to this Topic
YamahaGYTR

Sep 11

YamahaGYTR says:

Dovi hard is that why he got kicked out of Honda's factory team.

Reply to this Topic
COZ69

Nov 10

COZ69 says:

Easy now benny

wouldent want you to do a britney spears again and get ur petti ass kicked off here again would we,

like whos post could i read and think what a self loving twat if you wernt here?

its not my fault Dovi is a boring drip,

but hey keep trying benny will see you on the wsbk news feeds if not next year the year after pal

ps stay cool

Reply to this Topic
YamahaGYTR

Sep 11

YamahaGYTR says:

Hey RevBenny/BennyHedgehog be thankful Spies helped your rejected rider get 3rd in the standings last year really Pedrosa deserved it hahaha dolt. 

Reply to this Topic
COZ69

Nov 10

COZ69 says:

hahahahaha dream on benny

Dovi will be in wsbk alot sooner than you think and hopfuly you will folow him onto the wsbk news feeds spreding the same old dribble about your drip of a rider!

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices