Skip to content

Discuss This Jorge Lorenzo briefed on Valentino Rossi’s Yamaha return in Mugello MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Jorge Lorenzo briefed on Valentino Rossi’s Yamaha return in Mugello

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Jorge Lorenzo briefed on Valentino Rossi’s Yamaha return in Mugello

Jorge Lorenzo has revealed Yamaha management briefed him about Valentino Rossi’s potential return to the Japanese factory during the recent Italian Grand Prix at Mugello. The Spaniard has been kept fully informed of Yamaha’s planned strategy for 2013, which will see a shock return to a YZR-M1 for Italian icon Rossi. Rossi is expected to announce his decision to quit Ducati next...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (03 August 2012 17:02)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
saturn392

Nov 03

saturn392 says:

Stoner & Spies

Two riders who have jumped ship in mid ocean.  As the saying goes '' if you can't take the heat - stay out of the kitchen''

Reply to this Topic
Moaner

Jun 11

Moaner says:

Apparently.....

Dovi is going to be on the factory Ducati next year....  How's that for a swift kick in the plumbs for Cal.... Ooooh..

If this does happen then it will be a bad move..... Just sayin...

Reply to this Topic
Moaner

Jun 11

Moaner says:

Bad Move....

For Dovi.... I don't think that even his good looks and pure style will get him results on that shit tip.... He's too Smooooooooooooooov for that ride!!

Reply to this Topic
Moaner

Jun 11

Moaner says:

Just flicking through the posts...

And ive noticed that Bob sounds more and more like Aquarius with every one of his posts.... Think the mask is slipping... ha ha

Reply to this Topic
YamahaGYTR

Sep 11

YamahaGYTR says:

Don't think those litany of reasons will be revealed till Spies decides what he does next. Reading todays MCN says he has all but confirmed the deal to ride the BMW in WSBK next year.

Reply to this Topic
YamahaGYTR

Sep 11

YamahaGYTR says:

RevBenny, Spies may be pathetic as for yourself I will admit that you're more of a dick who rambles on about Dovi.

Reply to this Topic
bluAero

May 12

bluAero says:

saturn

Please remove your lips from RevB's ass. The manic joy he's experiencing from it is killing the pain of extreme chaffing and chapping. If the Rev can't sit while typing at the keyboard, we may soon forget the greatness of Dovi or the full magnitude of Ben Spies' failure. We need to be reminded constantly.

That's all in good fun but, what isn't fun is reading your suggestion that championships can be won by default. 2006 was one of those rare years when the door to the championship was open wider than usual, and Hayden found a way to get through first. That's what champions do. They put themselves in position to win in the last minute of the game, or the last race of the year.  

Maybe in some parallel universe, Rossi took the title that year, Edwards won three races, and Herzegovina won the World Cup.....but

It just didn't happen that way. So suck it up and suck it down.

yeah, that's all I got....   

Reply to this Topic
saturn392

Nov 03

saturn392 says:

Hello bluAero

Havn't spoken to you before - re the default thing - maybe that was the wrong word - Hayden won that year with his consistency and ended up with  most points = champion. However I still maintain that champions need to be winning races. As I've said before I like Hayden but he's still only won 3 races in his entire MotoGp career - 9 years.

Reply to this Topic
cheekymonkey

Aug 02

cheekymonkey says:

Thats

all you need.

A decent post, right on the mark.

Reply to this Topic
LaughingGas

Oct 08

LaughingGas says:

Like no one saw this coming!