Skip to content

Discuss This Jorge Lorenzo briefed on Valentino Rossi’s Yamaha return in Mugello MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Jorge Lorenzo briefed on Valentino Rossi’s Yamaha return in Mugello

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Jorge Lorenzo briefed on Valentino Rossi’s Yamaha return in Mugello

Jorge Lorenzo has revealed Yamaha management briefed him about Valentino Rossi’s potential return to the Japanese factory during the recent Italian Grand Prix at Mugello. The Spaniard has been kept fully informed of Yamaha’s planned strategy for 2013, which will see a shock return to a YZR-M1 for Italian icon Rossi. Rossi is expected to announce his decision to quit Ducati next...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (03 August 2012 17:02)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
trailler

Jul 09

trailler says:

What!!

Has Dovi sighned for team Duck......y/n.

Or is this just speculation......cheers!.

Reply to this Topic
eddl

Dec 10

eddl says:

stoner back to ducati !!!!!!!!! is that true?

Reply to this Topic
YamahaGYTR

Sep 11

YamahaGYTR says:

Dovi to Ducati nothing.

Dovi to Ducati nothing official more like he is in talks with Ten Kate over at WSBK replacing Aoyama.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
LaughingGas

Oct 08

LaughingGas says:

Stoner back to ducati !!!!!!!!! is that true?

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.

Reply to this Topic
trailler

Jul 09

trailler says:

eddi , looks like your right .

Stoner has sighned for team Duck.......wow! .

and Dovi could be his wing man .

Eddi , where are you getting this info from?.

Reply to this Topic
bluAero

May 12

bluAero says:

saturn

Hey, that's a win every three years man!

I get your point but you just can't discount the guy who comes out on top in one of the most closely contested campaigns in a long time.   

At years end, five riders within 37 points and six different race winners, not including Bayliss' one-off. Isn't that what we all want to see? 

"Champions need to be winning races". That's Japanese factory juggernaut jibberish. I say fewer wins for the champion means better racing throughout the season. Look at Pedrosa. He's a podium god but can't get there because there's always one or two multiple race winners (champions) in front of him. It's sooo predictable. And predictable is what the dark side wants.

If we ever get another year like '06, please don't put an asterisk next to the champions name. I'd rather you just smile and say thank you, that was a great year of racing......However, your statement is both smart and obvious.

I fear the brain is struggling to interprit what the heart is trying to say. I'm off course and may miss the target completely but, you kind of know what I'm saying right?    Anybody?.......

Reply to this Topic
Milkybars

Feb 11

Milkybars says:

Glass ceiling reached.

Elvis Presley has hit the glass ceiling and has no more to offer. Actually, I don't even know why he still has a job. From 2008 to 2012 = failure after failure. Same shit reported by all riders. No front end feeling. He sent them to the the mad doctor or fired them if the mentioned it. One went mad and thought he had a mystery illness and then proceeded to go fishing, forgetting he had more races to go as the season had not ended.

Why not let buck tooth from down yonder have a go. Remember he coyly said he and his crew had it fixed, his last few races in 2010. Go ahead Presley, why not hire Gaycey instead of Masao?

Reply to this Topic
YamahaGYTR

Sep 11

YamahaGYTR says:

Milkyarse you are one big retard how old are you 10 moron.

Reply to this Topic
YamahaGYTR

Sep 11

YamahaGYTR says:

Where are you getting all this info from RevBenny ?

Reply to this Topic
Chrisb970

Nov 11

Chrisb970 says:

Reverend Benjamin

How do you feel about the rumours of Dovi signing for Ducati? Do you honestly think this is a blessing from the Lord All Mighty? Or is it the Devils doing luring poor Dovi in so that the Ducati can claim another career... another soul.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices