Skip to content

Discuss This Jorge Lorenzo briefed on Valentino Rossi’s Yamaha return in Mugello MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Jorge Lorenzo briefed on Valentino Rossi’s Yamaha return in Mugello

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Anonymous

Matthew Birt  says:

Jorge Lorenzo briefed on Valentino Rossi’s Yamaha return in Mugello

Jorge Lorenzo has revealed Yamaha management briefed him about Valentino Rossi’s potential return to the Japanese factory during the recent Italian Grand Prix at Mugello. The Spaniard has been kept fully informed of Yamaha’s planned strategy for 2013, which will see a shock return to a YZR-M1 for Italian icon Rossi. Rossi is expected to announce his decision to quit Ducati next...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (03 August 2012 17:02)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
carloslavado

Jan 11

carloslavado says:

Marquez will take the title, first try. 46 will get some wins though. At least with romano Fennatii there's a non Spanish talent riding around in Moto3! Would love to zee Scott Redding And Ianone move up to Moto Gp. Maybe not podium ridders but both super exciting to watch.

Reply to this Topic
YamahaGYTR

Sep 11

YamahaGYTR says:

Carlos lets not put too much pressure on Marquez saying he will take the title first attempt.

Reply to this Topic
carloslavado

Jan 11

carloslavado says:

gytr

Don't worry about that man. it's only me saying that. And after Carlos saying Bautista would be 4th in the championship this year? I doubt anyone will take my views on bike racing very seriously.-) What about your favourite? Ben been confirmed as teammate to Melandri in Wsbk yet? Pretty sweet lineup.

Reply to this Topic
eddl

Dec 10

eddl says:

tis official stoner back on a duke

Reply to this Topic
YamahaGYTR

Sep 11

YamahaGYTR says:

Carlos no news on that about Spies confirmed as Melandri's team-mate but for sure its a mouth watering line up according to the boss of BMW its nearly a done deal.

Reply to this Topic
CosherB

Apr 06

CosherB says:

elbowz - do you reckon that Spies will be matching Melandri on the BMW from the start of next season?

Reply to this Topic
Firebird3

Nov 11

Firebird3 says:

Quitting

You're right Wosi,  Stoner is the one who is doing the quitting. Maybe with his downward spiral on the Honda, he saw the same thing happening as when he was at Ducati and he couldn't take that anymore. Although it is probably, as with all Australian males, his weak state of mind which is letting all of his decisions  be made by his wife.  What a sad state of affairs.

Reply to this Topic
carloslavado

Jan 11

carloslavado says:

Costers

You were not asking me, but i think they would be very evenly matched. I reckon Gytr might think Ben would easilly beat Marco. I think Marco's girfriend is taller than Ben's mum. On topic Melandri Spies? Not bad for 1 Superbike team. I Wonder if the BMW Italy team, will get all out factory support? At least BMW have bot there own electronics sorted. rook em long enough.

Reply to this Topic
hello4646

Oct 08

hello4646 says:

MCN Late again

Come on MCN get you act together. Thought you would be 1st to report the following two links so the fun can begin on here

Rossi leaves

http://www.crash.net/motogp/news/182764/1/official_valentino_rossi_quits_ducati.html

Yamaha confirms Rossi return, Crash.net again got in there 1st

http://www.crash.net/motogp/news/182765/1/yamaha_confirm_valentino_rossis_return.html

Reply to this Topic
Chrisb970

Nov 11

Chrisb970 says:

Reverend Benjamin

I really do hope that if it all goes tits up for your golden child next year that you will be able to stand by Mr Dovi, all of your comments made and won't take any of the banter to heart. Can you promise us that Reverend?

I would hate it to end up like GYTR (no offence) but he was bigging up Spies so much during pre season and when things just got bad to worse for Mr Spies he didn't handle the banter too well.

I dread to imagine the rotten outbursts if the Dovi/Ducati partnership happens and doesn't go to plan for the Reverend. I just hope this isn't the case and he doesn't go all Britney on us.

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices