Skip to content

Discuss This Silverstone WSB: Loris Baz takes win in tricky conditions World Superbikes

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > World Superbikes > Silverstone WSB: Loris Baz takes win in tricky conditions

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Liam Marsden  says:

Silverstone WSB: Loris Baz takes win in tricky conditions

Frenchman Loris Baz has won the first Superbike race at Silverstone in a tricky race which saw both wet and dry conditions. The first run of the race was red-flagged after several riders fell off on the opening lap. Ducati rider Carlos Checa got off to a good start in the race, which was declared wet, but the following pack soon caught...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (05 August 2012 13:54)

Post a message in World Superbikes

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
ow01fogno1

Apr 11

ow01fogno1 says:

crazy last lap

cant believe JR got his bike slowed down then lowsided it, what a star,great ride by all who stayed on, bad bmw for breaking the rules tho!!

Reply to this Topic
YamahaGYTR

Sep 11

YamahaGYTR says:

Damn I made a mistake clicking on this I wanted to see the race oh well I've recorded it.

Reply to this Topic
ow01fogno1

Apr 11

ow01fogno1 says:

yamyy

still is a good race to watch either way such a crazy last few laps.

Reply to this Topic
ow01fogno1

Apr 11

ow01fogno1 says:

yamyy

still is a good race to watch either way such a crazy last few laps.

Reply to this Topic
grayzx7r

Aug 02

grayzx7r says:

Without undermining Loris's performance , the fact that he had nothing to loose in going all out and risking falling off had a bearing on the results.Also remember he has not done anything significant in BSB so perhaps a loose cannon in the field can produce an exiting but frustrating race as far as the regulars are concerned.

Reply to this Topic
airbornetrooper

Jan 10

WSBK...

everything motogp isn't at the mo.  edge of the seat stuff.  good ride by jonny rea, really put the effort in to get 4th. shame about race 2 being a shambles.

Reply to this Topic
factoryboy

Mar 10

factoryboy says:

BAZ The bloke seems like a fucking liability to me

Reply to this Topic
YamahaGYTR

Sep 11

YamahaGYTR says:

Ha MotoGP hold your head in shame you joke of a class.

Reply to this Topic
ow01fogno1

Apr 11

ow01fogno1 says:

baz

to even stay on that long in those conditions professional or not it still take balls to ride a bike in the rain.

hats off to all that finished, should have been stopped tho imo. sykes went off his trolley and rightly so.

Reply to this Topic
CJeffrey

Aug 12

CJeffrey says:

Baz very impressive

Baz was very impressive not only to win the race to but to win a WSBK race with not much time on the bike. I hope this leads to a full-time contract for himself next year because its clear hes got talent and can ride a full-blown superbike competitively. 

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices