Skip to content

Discuss This Silverstone WSB: Guintoli dominates second race in torrential conditions World Superbikes

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > World Superbikes > Silverstone WSB: Guintoli dominates second race in torrential conditions

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Liam Marsden  says:

Silverstone WSB: Guintoli dominates second race in torrential conditions

Pata Ducati rider Sylvain Guintoli won the second World Superbike race at Silverstone today in torrential conditions which saw the race stopped and a result taken after nine laps, with half points awarded. The riders took to the grid on slick tyres, but the start was delayed as rain started to fall and the riders changed to wet tyres. Brit Tom Sykes...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (05 August 2012 17:13)

Post a message in World Superbikes

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
yammy7r

Apr 09

yammy7r says:

But I thought he was under performing, thats why he got the sack from the effinburger team

Reply to this Topic
grayzx7r

Aug 02

grayzx7r says:

One in the eye for the effing team eh?

Pay peanuts and what do get ? The efferfuck team were not prepared to pay what Sylvan was worth so he made a good point today and beat his former team mate,who fell of AGAIN ! Having met him several times I can honestly say he is an extremely peasant man and is exactly as he comes across when interviewed. I , for one , wish him all the best for the remainder of the season.

Reply to this Topic
grayzx7r

Aug 02

grayzx7r says:

Oops!

Pleasant man not what I wrote below, apologies

Reply to this Topic
YamahaGYTR

Sep 11

YamahaGYTR says:

Race two was like Silverstone in MotoGP last year lost in space a big surprise the top two guys and I don't need to say who the biggest disappointment was in this race he finished 14th and wasting a top ride.

Reply to this Topic
RichieRotten

Oct 05

RichieRotten says:

Chuffed

I have met Sylvan once before and I have to agree with grayzx7r a pleasent man indeed and after the way effingburk treated him I am glad he done so well and got a win.

Reply to this Topic
Parkway70

Jun 09

Parkway70 says:

Benny...

If a rider crashing amuses you then you really are a prize prick

Reply to this Topic
DoomedDog

Jul 10

DoomedDog says:

Tenkate Honda

Very telling comments from Rea and the commentary team regarding the Honda Fireblade Rea rode at the Suzuka 8hrs. The Suzuka Blade was a fire breathing animal compared to the wet fart that passes as a World Superbike from Tenkate. It shows how uninterested HRC are over WSBK if they're not prepared to give Rea the tools needed to win the title, and if Tenkate can't do it why on earth does Rea stay with Honda?

It was said that Rea still hasn't signed for Tenkate and if he's remaining in WSBK for another year maybe Rea should give Kawasaki serious consideration, especially as they're a works outfit unlike Tenkate.

Reply to this Topic
CosherB

Apr 06

CosherB says:

"... and I don't need to say who the biggest disappointment was in this race he finished 14th and wasting a top ride."

i'd no idea Spies was already in World Superbikes!   ;)

Reply to this Topic
bluehaze60

Jun 10

bluehaze60 says:

One in the eye for the effenbert team, especially after smrz crashed,it's strange that the effenbert team sacked him for under performing,

Reply to this Topic
CH987

May 09

CH987 says:

"... and I don't need to say who the biggest disappointment was in this race he finished 14th and wasting a top ride."

How many world championships have you won Mr Elbowz . So looking forward to your unbiased superbike comments next season.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices