Skip to content

Discuss This Silverstone WSB: Guintoli dominates second race in torrential conditions World Superbikes

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > World Superbikes > Silverstone WSB: Guintoli dominates second race in torrential conditions

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Liam Marsden  says:

Silverstone WSB: Guintoli dominates second race in torrential conditions

Pata Ducati rider Sylvain Guintoli won the second World Superbike race at Silverstone today in torrential conditions which saw the race stopped and a result taken after nine laps, with half points awarded. The riders took to the grid on slick tyres, but the start was delayed as rain started to fall and the riders changed to wet tyres. Brit Tom Sykes...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (05 August 2012 17:13)

Post a message in World Superbikes

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
YamahaGYTR

Sep 11

YamahaGYTR says:

Another clown joins the big ignore list of mine.

Reply to this Topic
CH987

May 09

CH987 says:

?

I won't be losing any sleep over it. If your ignore list is so long then who exactly are you talking to?

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
CosherB

Apr 06

CosherB says:

hi CH987, you're in good company.  the young elbowz and myself, as you may have noticed, have sparred on here for many months which resulted in me being an early entry onto the aforementioned 'ignore list'.  elbowz/gytr is rapidly becoming the equivalent of a biking heretic.

elbowz - you don't have to be paranoid to believe that everyone is out to get you.

Reply to this Topic
thestig08

Dec 08

thestig08 says:

Leon Haslam

Not doing his cv any good this weekend ,trounced on his doorstep ,Not a prayer of a contract from BMW and having let Melandri steal the show all season I cant see why the rumours of Honda wanting him would be true ,They must have better options

Reply to this Topic
YamahaGYTR

Sep 11

YamahaGYTR says:

Haslam on a Ten Kate Honda an interesting thought.

Reply to this Topic
CH987

May 09

CH987 says:

Haslam to BSB is more likely.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle