Skip to content

Discuss This Top jobs at MCN! General news

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > General news > Top jobs at MCN!

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

MCN  says:

Top jobs at MCN!

Got a passion for motorcycles? Love newspapers and the internet? Want to develop your skills with the backing of a major European publisher working on the world’s biggest motorcycling website and the world’s biggest selling motorcycle weekly? Then we have the job for you: Junior writer We need someone who’s passionate about writing and who's looking to step up to a...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (06 August 2012 14:42)

Post a message in General news

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
infernal

Oct 09

infernal says:

I would assume these job's aren't home-working ones?

Reply to this Topic
snev

Jan 11

snev says:

I'll be tea boy, I really do make good Tea. Floor sweeping as well, toilet cleaning no problem... Previous job.... Chairman of large Bank. reason for leaving? looking for a better pension.

Reply to this Topic
Slow in - Fast out

Jan 08

MCN Jobs

Sadly can't help with these - but I'm waiting till Chippy Wood needs an assistant! That man's genius!!

Reply to this Topic
toadhancocks

Oct 10

toadhancocks says:

but Snev, as a maltese terrier with no thumbs, how the heck do make tea?!"?!?!?!?!

Reply to this Topic
TomRR

Jan 11

TomRR says:

Dear Sir

Dear Maddam Regarding your vacant possition at MCN, 

I have been known to make a wicked hot chocolate, not sure about young, but I was once abducted by aliens, as I was walking down the beach, lucky for me I didn’t get probed. I love motor bikes / water sports and anything fluffy.
Contact me if you need a full CV best regards, Lord Lucan.  

Reply to this Topic
snev

Jan 11

snev says:

toadhancocks

With a kettle and a Teabag, How do you do it????

Reply to this Topic
Preadator

Jan 12

Preadator says:

TomRR the job's yours.

TomRR, if it was up to me mate the job would be yours, that made me laugh which none of their writers have ever succeded in doing.

Reply to this Topic
snev

Jan 11

snev says:

TomRR....

Your first assignment (should you wish to accept it) is to formulate a reply to MR Super Mario REFERENCE the MCN report about the ZX6R rider who got Knocked Off his bike and then had it Stolen. God's Speed my friend, your country depends on you....

Reply to this Topic
wak1309

Jun 10

wak1309 says:

snev

I've done that for you mate!

Reply to this Topic
snev

Jan 11

snev says:

wak1309

Thanks for the back up my friend, But you can't educate Pork as can be seen by the reply that you received. Our beloved Country is in grave Danger..... help us OB1 (TomRR)...... you're our only hope!

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices