Skip to content

Discuss This Helmet law? General news

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > General news > Helmet law?

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Gsxrlfc

Aug 12

Gsxrlfc says:

Helmet law?

Recently at a bike meet in Staffordshire I noticed a rider turn up on his bike wearing a turban and no helmet. This may be old news but it still shocked me and I understand the religious side of this but surely the law states that you have to wear a helmet and law aside it's there for safety? So why is it being allowed on the...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (06 August 2012 15:40)

Post a message in General news

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
sprintst955

Jun 09

sprintst955 says:

why wouldnt you

Sadly i am old enough to have ridden bikes when you didnt have to wear a lid and i went on a run without one just the once,i got sunburn ,splattered with flies including one right in my eye,and my hair felt like it was being ripped out on the hairline.but the worst thing was it was scary i felt very vulnerable.

Reply to this Topic
pissedsid

Feb 12

pissedsid says:

friend of mine came off his bike at less than 3 miles an hour after the forks broke, spent ages in hospital has metal plates in his jaw and skull suffers migraine and has no sense of taste or smell, and that was just a light weight bicycle! and he was wearing a helmet (its not compulsory to use one on a bicycle) the safety equipment is there for a reason not just a fashion statment

Reply to this Topic
busaman195

Aug 09

busaman195 says:

when you

when i came off the x7 back in 86 the first thing to hit the road was the side of the lid smack on the chin etc no way would i wear a piss pot,have a pic of a yank with no face left when he hit the ground with no lid on,i would post on here but is to extreme!!always a full face lid for me.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle