Skip to content

Discuss This Kawasaki ZX-6R stolen as accident victim lay helpless General news

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > General news > Kawasaki ZX-6R stolen as accident victim lay helpless

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Andy Davidson  says:

Kawasaki ZX-6R stolen as accident victim lay helpless

While Glenn Hawkins lay injured after a serious accident, his Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R was stolen by a man posing as a good Samaritan according to the Bristol Post. Mr Hawkins was riding through Bristol city centre on 1st August to get his bike serviced. Despite traffic lights being red for pedestrians and green for vehicles, a cyclist crossed the road in...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (07 August 2012 16:50)

Post a message in General news

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
preunit

Dec 10

preunit says:

That's just unbelievable

I wish the thief a long and painful death.

Reply to this Topic
Ovski

Nov 10

Ovski says:

Scum

No other word for him.

Reply to this Topic
johnlad1

Mar 11

johnlad1 says:

i hope the thieving bastard

gets what he deserves stealing is bad enough but stealing from someone whose just crashed is fucking disgracefull even by criminal standards

Reply to this Topic
lgoldup

Sep 11

lgoldup says:

Always...

Black!

Reply to this Topic
gaz1982

Aug 10

gaz1982 says:

I hope the

robbing B*****D get's what he deserve's. I wish the victim well and I hope he get's back what is his.

Reply to this Topic
firkit

Apr 05

firkit says:

Twat

What about the bloody cyclisti ignoring the rules and causing a bad accident they think they do not have to obey the highway code like the rest of the road users. Bloody thrieving scum hang him high

Reply to this Topic
snev

Jan 11

snev says:

A recent MCN report about a stolen bike attracted some warped posters, Who blamed the owner, I wonder if they will do the same to this poor chap ? Thing is Anybody with an ounce of decency would not Steal. What a messed up world this would be if we all just took what we want from whoever we want. When they catch this SCUM don't waste any tax payers money on him just Treat him really bad just like we used to do before the PC brigade came to power. Your renewal premium is affected by This type of scum.

Reply to this Topic
supermario

Dec 09

supermario says:

Snev

don't be a prick. That was a very different set of circumstances where the owner did very little to protect his expensive and desirable bike. We don't live in the ideal world matey, we live in the real world where people do bad things, but in that particular case the theft of that bike could easily have been avoided. Grow the fk up!

I would also like to extend my sincere sympathies to Glenn, there really is no excuse for what happened to him. Hope you're ok and get your bike back soon, and the thieving piece of shit gets what he deserves!

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
marshk

Aug 02

marshk says:

Insurance?

I can just see the insurance company deciding that they won't pay out because the owner left the keys in it! Bloody cyclists are a nightmare, they get away with it all the time. Hope you get well soon Glenn and that your bike is returned.

Reply to this Topic
flem88

Jan 12

flem88 says:

Best wishes Glenn, hope you get your bike back

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle