Skip to content

Discuss This Kawasaki ZX-6R stolen as accident victim lay helpless General news

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > General news > Kawasaki ZX-6R stolen as accident victim lay helpless

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Andy Davidson  says:

Kawasaki ZX-6R stolen as accident victim lay helpless

While Glenn Hawkins lay injured after a serious accident, his Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R was stolen by a man posing as a good Samaritan according to the Bristol Post. Mr Hawkins was riding through Bristol city centre on 1st August to get his bike serviced. Despite traffic lights being red for pedestrians and green for vehicles, a cyclist crossed the road in...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (07 August 2012 16:50)

Post a message in General news

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
supermario

Dec 09

supermario says:

All cyclists should be hanged

by their testicles

Reply to this Topic
Rogerborg

Sep 09

Rogerborg says:

OK in Mogadishu, OK in Bristol, innit

All that CCTV and they still couldn't spot a helmetless guy riding a bike like he'd stolen it.  Which he had.

Bet Mr Hawkins gets a pile of FPNs through though.

Reply to this Topic
ow01fogno1

Apr 11

ow01fogno1 says:

n****s on the rob

makes me sick,should be fucking run over with a steam roller for this. but no they wont catch him and if they ever do just a slap on the wrist. laws are bollox

Reply to this Topic
shuggie1

Apr 07

shuggie1 says:

Private prosecution against the cyclist?

for injuries caused and loss of bike.

And letter to police chief constable demanding the stupid cyclist is prsecuted for dangerous driving (riding?)

Hope they catch the scumbag who nicked his bike and sort him out properly

Reply to this Topic
snev

Jan 11

snev says:

Supermario...

Whats up .... Run out of insults?  come on you can do better than that .

Reply to this Topic
street3r

Sep 10

street3r says:

while they're down

Talk about kicking someone while they're down. I hope Glenn gets well soon and gets back on to two wheels again really quickly.

As for that low life scum bag who took the bike... I'm speechless, how someone could think that way; clearly no conscience. But then again there are a lot of sick people out there.

All I hope is on that day, God was watching!

Reply to this Topic
Eddy998

Oct 06

Eddy998 says:

What

kind of people are wandering about in our society??????????? Hope he gets caught and given a stiff sentence, like those that were rioting and looting recently! The problem is that the judge may just let him off!!!!!! That is the problem nowadays. The wrong message is sent out and they just go on to do something else bigger at a later date as they think they can get off with it! Get well soon Glenn!! and I hope you get you're bike back!!

Reply to this Topic
bristoluk

Aug 12

bristoluk says:

cyclist

i have just completed john O'groats to lands end cycle ride i can assure not all cyclist are the same as this prick that went through the red light. also the tosser that nicked this bike is a pure gutless cold hearted cuunt. i have lived in Bristol all my life and i would honestly say there is no where else i would rather live. Please dont think this the ac tion of normal people in Bris. i can assure you we are a caring and thoughtful bunch. i hope this person gets caught and they lock the tosser up for a long time. more important thought i wish Glen a speedy recovery.

Reply to this Topic
Cent

Jan 10

Cent says:

Hope you get better soon Glenn, nothing surprises me any more, its just another sad reflection on society today. Its about time cyclists started getting hemmered like any one else ho use the roads, is the guy who caused the accident being prosecuted and banned? i bet not, some of these guys i come across at night can't even be seen! and how may do you see jump a red light? they wanted to be treated as raod users then when it suits them they act like pedestrains! It a disgrace they to do what they like and act with impunity towards highway law and codes!

Reply to this Topic
billysollocks

Feb 09

I feel sorry for Glenn, I really do. To be taken out by a cycling numpty, who is not required by law to have insurance (!) and then have your bike nicked by a passing oxygen thief - it beggars belief. I truly hope that the thieving arsewipe's next shit is an angry hedgehog with syphillis. 

Get well soon, hope you're back shiny side up before too long.

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices