Skip to content

Discuss This Kawasaki ZX-6R stolen as accident victim lay helpless General news

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > General news > Kawasaki ZX-6R stolen as accident victim lay helpless

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Andy Davidson  says:

Kawasaki ZX-6R stolen as accident victim lay helpless

While Glenn Hawkins lay injured after a serious accident, his Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R was stolen by a man posing as a good Samaritan according to the Bristol Post. Mr Hawkins was riding through Bristol city centre on 1st August to get his bike serviced. Despite traffic lights being red for pedestrians and green for vehicles, a cyclist crossed the road in...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (07 August 2012 16:50)

Post a message in General news

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
supermario

Dec 09

supermario says:

Wak

If you'd bothered to read my post you'd see that we do agree about thieving scum. The post about testicules was alcohol induced sillyness designed to get a reaction from the type of sad cases that patrol these forums looking for something to get worked up about (bingo!) I mean, did you not think a post that reads "All cyclists should be hanged by their testicles" was slightly suspicious?

Also my original posting to do with the guy on the 675R ALSO said that the thieves were fkn out of order, but it also said that to leave a bike like that on nothing more than a steering lock in London was pure madness. A statement I stand by, and I think most reasonable people would agree with, so make of it what you will. I suggest both you and snev get a life between you and try to live it.

Bon voyage  xxx

Reply to this Topic
snev

Jan 11

snev says:

There you go again with the insults  "Pissed or Sober " makes no difference to the content of your posts really. How many posts have you contributed ?.... whilst not being one of those..... "sad cases that patrol these forums" ? You have your oppinions just like normal People on here. If you read your own posts like the rest of us do, you may understand why some of us take offence.  As for  "getting a life" ? seriously "matey"....  we don't all live or work in a place where thieving scum are waiting to nick everything we work hard to buy ,if thats the reality of your life then I suggest you move somewhere else. I stand by my previous statement as many others have on this Forum. We should all be able to ride to work and ride home again without resorting to draconian measures. that is a basic rite and a perfectly reasonable statement. You choose to throw insults and vile abuse...... not to mention wild assuptions .... into your Drunken "alcohol" fuelled, hate filled replys.  kind regards Snev.

Reply to this Topic
billysollocks

Feb 09

To Hedgehog - I didn't mean to impugn your reputation, I'm sure you're a peaceful type......as for Supermario's comments, well, we're all entitled to our opinion, just as we are fully at liberty to make tits of ourselves on forums such as this. 

By the way, to relieve the angst a little, can I get some opinions on an extract for a book I'm thinking of writing in the Shades of grey style? It starts "After ten minutes of vigorous humping, I withdrew and deposited the contents of my voluminous nutsack, leaving her with a face like a plasterer's radio".

Any suggestions, although it has nowt to do with the subject of the article......

Reply to this Topic
supermario

Dec 09

supermario says:

Sorry snev, I'd love to chat

but I'm off round your mums to give her one. But I'll tell her you said hi!

=)

Reply to this Topic
supermario

Dec 09

supermario says:

Wooooooooooohhhhhhhoooooooo

that was quite a ride for an old girl! I didn't think she had it in her, but she just wouldn't take no for an answer! Dirty dirty dirty

=)

Reply to this Topic
snev

Jan 11

snev says:

SuperMario...

It seems even the DEAD are fair game in your "mind"........ Would you like to bring my children into this?....

Reply to this Topic
snev

Jan 11

snev says:

psychosam

Sorry about the public spat but sometimes you have to stand up to abuse and ignorence.

Reply to this Topic
supermario

Dec 09

supermario says:

hmmm

I thought she was a bit dry. And boney.

Reply to this Topic
supermario

Dec 09

supermario says:

ha ha ha

You can't really call somebody ignorant if you can't spell it!!

aaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Reply to this Topic
snev

Jan 11

snev says:

supermario.

would you like any more rope? or another bottle of vodka?

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices