Skip to content

Discuss This Poll: Do you think you'll end up riding a classic? General news

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > General news > Poll: Do you think you'll end up riding a classic?

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

MCN  says:

Poll: Do you think you'll end up riding a classic?

Judging by the numbers of people attending events such as the recent Festival of 1000 Bikes and Stafford Show, interest in classic bikes has never been greater. So do you see yourself ending up pottering round (or indeed thrashing round) on a classic bike? pollcomment

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (08 August 2012 13:21)

Post a message in General news

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
snev

Jan 11

snev says:

supermario

Thats your suggestion not mine, your talent for twisting coments is impressive. your knowledge of your world of "super Mario" is less so ... Check out "Bowser". I too have a collection of Bikes and Classic cars ( As a conseqhence of working hard and being successful) all under lock and key including certain other measures. It still doesn't alter my statement about "having a basic rite" to be able to ride to work and ride home again. Please note the lack  of Vile abuse in my reply.

Reply to this Topic
supermario

Dec 09

supermario says:

You're not the sharpest are you snev

seemingly without realising it you actually agree with my argument.

If you have things of value and you don't want them stolen, lock them up. If you don't care, leave them unlocked, but don't be surprised if they get nicked. I'm not saying its right or that I agree with it, but it is a sad fact of life.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
snev

Jan 11

snev says:

supermario

There you go with the insults again, Drunk or sober makes no difference does it ?.... Actually if you read my posts properly you would come to the same conclusion. DOH!.... how did you get on with the "Bowser" thing?

Reply to this Topic
SatNavSteve

Sep 10

SatNavSteve says:

Now now kiddies!

Its different with me. My bike is new and I'm the classic. Anyway  Sarah, I've read lots of your comments before now and enjoyed them because you sound very intelligent so don't rise to the insults, I've been sworn at on here before now. I just smile at the thought of the mind of the person writing them and feel sorry for them. I'll bet theres lots of children read these comments so its not a good advert for bikers. Look forward to your next avatar, if thats the term for it. I'll have to think of one that suits me.

Reply to this Topic
TomRR

Jan 11

TomRR says:

SNEV

Nice one SNEV. I’ve often notice from time to time, that for some unknown reason we get sniveling oinks getting on the MCN chat,,,

take that Super Mario.  WTF is his beef. "OIY Mr. super Mario," get back in that hole that’s SNEV your messing with!

Any way, I love Clasic bikes Like ..Sam Fox... Nice ride me thinks.....:)

Reply to this Topic
eatcs01

Aug 02

eatcs01 says:

Classic bikes

I don't know WHAT I'll be riding when I'm older. I don't even know what my NEXT bike will be. I don't stick to one particular brand or even one style.

As long as it's a motorcycle, then it's all good to me.

Reply to this Topic
snev

Jan 11

snev says:

thanks chaps....

I always try to inject a little bit of "Tongue in cheek" into my Posts as opposed to "Foot in mouth" that certain "people" seem to erm ...VOMIT. The latest comments about "Doing my mother" are interesting. See MCN report about" Thieves nicking bike whilst Seriously injured". I'm very impressed by SUPERMARIO's.... Latest descent into the depths of lowness. Sarah.

Reply to this Topic
TomRR

Jan 11

TomRR says:

SNEV

SNEV , YOUR WELCOME,  do you think this Muppet supermario is Ginxercarl in drag! what a faggot....

Reply to this Topic
snev

Jan 11

snev says:

Much as this pains me to say Tom but ...Not even the great GIXERCARL would stoop to such levels! ....Or Would He??????????

Reply to this Topic
SatNavSteve

Sep 10

SatNavSteve says:

# Snev!

Checked out Bowser myself, see the connection now! You must be an expert in video games to know that one.

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices