Skip to content

General T-shirt wearing bikers are STUPID & SELFISH! General

You are in... Forums > General > General > T-shirt wearing bikers are STUPID & SELFISH!

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

YoungHomer

Dec 09

YoungHomer says:

T-shirt wearing bikers are STUPID & SELFISH!

On a regular basis I see bikers riding around in nothing more than t-shirts, shorts and trainers. Another combination would be a t-shirt with leather trousers and boots. What's the point in protecting just the lower half? It's as if when the weather's hot, certain selfish, stupid individuals think their skin is made out of kevlar. Yes, that's right, they're selfish. If they come off their bike, they'll cause untold chaos on the streets - not to mention the financial burden on the tax payer to clear up the mess and pick up the pieces. Don't give these people a friendly nod when you're on two wheels. They need to be made to feel as isolated as possible. Politely tell them at the lights to kit up properly. Can anyone actually justify not wearing proper protective kit? (Rant over.)

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (08 August 2012 18:51)

Post a message in General

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
paulderekjohnson

Feb 08

Yeah,I can justify it in 3 words

Freedom of choice

Reply to this Topic
preunit

Dec 10

preunit says:

Preachers

I fcuking hate preachers, Hope you don't smoke, drink etc............Oh, no of course you don't , Happy in your Rukka,Schuberth cocoon, 365, then?.:unsure:

Reply to this Topic
tim8061

Apr 10

tim8061 says:

French bikers . .

are clearly stupid and selfish, as they all wear protective t-shirts, shorts and flip-flops from what I just saw on my hols.

Reply to this Topic
ninjachica

Jul 08

ninjachica says:

Yeah

Don't knock anything until you've tried it.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
Kamchat

Aug 02

Kamchat says:

YoungHomer

I hope you remember next time you are on holiday to tell the French bike cops that they need to 'kit up' properly! :laugh:  

Reply to this Topic
vulcanrider

Aug 05

vulcanrider says:

Homer

we need you in Spain to tell those naughty Guardia Civil guys on their BMW's not to wear polo shirts, but they are hi viz ones. I was going to tell them off on the N332 yesterday but ----- oh god ! I feel so bad ---- I was wearing

A T shirt on a Triumph :shock:

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
AdieR

Apr 08

AdieR says:

What about

cagers being thrown from cars?
Maybe we should force them to kit up too??

Cager thrown out 1

And 2

Reply to this Topic
aehewitt

Jan 11

aehewitt says:

Prince Harry bad boy..

Reply to this Topic
James600zx

Sep 07

James600zx says:

Stupid, yes.

The sight of them makes me shudder at what might happen too. They're mostly posers anyway, but each to his own. If they've paid their taxes and National Insurance I've no complaints if they roll up at A&E. If you're a policeman or a paramedic the aftermath is what you've signed up for.

Reply to this Topic
vulcanrider

Aug 05

vulcanrider says:

Homer

just to say sorry for joining in the mickey take, not my normal behaviour to run with the mob.

Sometimes in some situations it's not ideal but may be safer to wear minimal kit like we do here at the moment. It's so hot that to wear full PPE would be such a distraction it would become more dangerous than reducing the amount of kit worn. 35 degrees is no joke in full PPE, I'm not fully at ease wearing a T shirt under a waiscoat but I have tried wearing a vented jacket in August & nearly fainted, I was so hot my hands were squidging about inside my gloves like it was raining, at one point I thought the vulcan was overheating but the hot air was heat rising from the tarmac & flowing up over the screen.

Bear with us we're not all bad boys but I do know a 'bad girl' in the Xativa area :wink::lol::lol::lol:

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle