Skip to content

General T-shirt wearing bikers are STUPID & SELFISH! General

You are in... Forums > General > General > T-shirt wearing bikers are STUPID & SELFISH!

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

YoungHomer

Dec 09

YoungHomer says:

T-shirt wearing bikers are STUPID & SELFISH!

On a regular basis I see bikers riding around in nothing more than t-shirts, shorts and trainers. Another combination would be a t-shirt with leather trousers and boots. What's the point in protecting just the lower half? It's as if when the weather's hot, certain selfish, stupid individuals think their skin is made out of kevlar. Yes, that's right, they're selfish. If they come off their bike, they'll cause untold chaos on the streets - not to mention the financial burden on the tax payer to clear up the mess and pick up the pieces. Don't give these people a friendly nod when you're on two wheels. They need to be made to feel as isolated as possible. Politely tell them at the lights to kit up properly. Can anyone actually justify not wearing proper protective kit? (Rant over.)

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (08 August 2012 18:51)

Post a message in General

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
AdieR

Apr 08

AdieR says:

I got a piece

of "advice" a few months back from a non-riding wannabe at work suggesting that I "get some proper bike trousers" (I'd gone to work in jeans / jacket / gloves / boots) because he "knew someone that got dragged under a truck". My response: "if I get dragged under a wagon, I'm finished anyway, regardless of what I wear".

Reply to this Topic
honwal

Feb 10

honwal says:

tax payer

i'm a tax payer, if someone has a spill on a motorbikke,

i pay my tax if they are wearing jeans, t shirt, leathers, shorts, flip flops, a smile,

Reply to this Topic
GHolmes81

Sep 08

GHolmes81 says:

TOO LATE

Just hope you chaps who claim its your chice to wear what you want dont regret your bold statements, never had a skin graft but it looks painful enough for me to wear some protective clothing, rather have it and not need it than need it and not have it...

Reply to this Topic
fogie

Jan 04

fogie says:

mr holmes...

you wear your gear through choice.... NOT being told to by some bleeding heart. It's enough of a bloody nanny state now. :mad:

Reply to this Topic
arryace

Apr 10

arryace says:

freedom of choice?

its not about all ways wearing full leathers it's about common sense.

jeans are likely to give you sufficient protection as you pop down to the local shops but shorts and T shirts whilst riding at motorway speeds is stupid and selfish.

you can continue to wave your freedom of choice banner but if the level of injuries on UK roads due to the lack of protection becomes an issue then that freedom will be removed then all you MAG members will have something else to protest about.

Reply to this Topic
gungerdin8

Feb 11

gungerdin8 says:

WELL NOW

i took a 650 domminator 2 the pub last 2 nt in flip flops n vest and wot

u preachin fuckpig !:ph43r:

Reply to this Topic
GHolmes81

Sep 08

GHolmes81 says:

gungerdin8

You should be fine if you have an off, them loverly man boobs should keep you safe from harm...

What size are they??? you could do page 3 with them

Reply to this Topic
arryace

Apr 10

arryace says:

gungerdin8?

the OP said he sees bikers he wasn't refering to you just stick to scaring sheep on some green lane :lol:

Reply to this Topic
gungerdin8

Feb 11

gungerdin8 says:

HEY GAY HOMES

HOW ABOUT U SHOW YA PIG UGLY MUG AT A BIKE MEED DOWN SOUTH ID LOVE TO SHAKE YA SMALL SWEATY HAND

REGARDS GUNGGA:ph43r:

Reply to this Topic
GHolmes81

Sep 08

GHolmes81 says:

Titties

Sounds like a fantastic idea, I'll pop to a meet if you promise I can have a play with those lovely boobs that you have...

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices