Skip to content

Discuss This Valentino Rossi to leave Ducati MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Valentino Rossi to leave Ducati

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Liam Marsden  says:

Valentino Rossi to leave Ducati

Ducati has officially announced that seven-time MotoGP world champion Valentino Rossi will leave the factory team at the end of the 2012 season. Rossi joined the factory Ducati team in 2011 after winning four world championships with the factory Yamaha squad, but failed to gel with the Ducati, claiming a best result of second in the rain at Le Mans in...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (10 August 2012 09:23)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

Objective rational appraisal

really does escape you Oompa Loompa's doesn't it?

Rossi's inability to do anything on the Ducati really will go down as the biggest failure in the history of G.P's bar none.

He'll podium next year on the Yamaha. But it'll take some pretty unfortunate set of circumstances for the old yellow eunuch to win again.

Dreamers.

Reply to this Topic
COZ69

Nov 10

COZ69 says:

of corse Nosto and old man Bob are angry

They are Australian

wouldent you be?!!

there boy is off to do what there told by the wife

Reply to this Topic
Chrisb970

Nov 11

Chrisb970 says:

Nostri...tro, damn it can't get it right!!

"it'll take some pretty unfortunate set of circumstances for the old yellow eunuch to win again.

Dreamers."

This is being copied, pasted and saved for the day Rossi wins another race. Haha I can't wait :biggrin: Will be funny to see that you have to say then. Probably be along the lines of:

"Rossi is a quitter he left Ducati"

"Yea but, no but yea... If Stoner was here"

"He cheated"

"It doesn't count because he left Ducati"

Or he will probably write a really looooong boooooooring essay  on why Rossi isn;t good enough, but really the underlting message within it all is the fact he hates Rossi and anyone who supports Rossi is a dick blah blah blah meh!

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

Who's an Aussie?

not me sunshine. I admire Stoner for his racing brilliance and his killer perfection seeking mindset.

I couldn't care less who wins each week - preferring to see the wins shared around a bit. That said I am a fan of whoever beats Valentino Rossi - which at the moment is half the field and all the factory machines. Ha ha ha. Eunuch.

Reply to this Topic
Chrisb970

Nov 11

Chrisb970 says:

If i was an auzzy

I would be utterly dissapointed with the piss poor effort they are having in the olympics, jeeez.

I was reading an article the other day and it was getting views from other countries about what they think of London 2012. Most love it apart from the French because... well their French and we kicked their ass in the Tour De France. Guess what other country were Moaning  about London 2012?? 

Where did the Auzzy's get their moaning rep from?? Funny how its clear to see 

Reply to this Topic
racingfan99

Oct 10

racingfan99 says:

Racing brilliance? Nostro do you not find it a slight bit strange that for 14 consecutive seasons of World championships, Rossi won 9 titles and never finished lower than 3rd winning 105 races along the way ………….………..and then he went to Ducati.

Just a thought.

I ain’t even one of the horrendous Rossi looney tune fanatics that goes around crazily dissing every other rider or person who disagrees. But Vale does seem to be slightly better at racing bikes than many give him credit for.

Reply to this Topic
Chrisb970

Nov 11

Chrisb970 says:

Nozza

Why are you referring to Rossi as an Eunuch?? Do you know this for sure, in your spare time are you googling Rossi's bollocks?

Reply to this Topic
supermario

Dec 09

supermario says:

No

in his spare time he's sucking casey's

Reply to this Topic
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

I know you're not Racing Fan

However what the Oompa Loompa's (and you in this case) don't seem to realise is time stands still for no man. Rossi had his time in the sun shining brightly in a field not of  his calibre.

I'm not one of these who says Rossi has lost it. I say he's as good as he ever was. Right now there are at least three riders who are most certainly better than him and moved the riding level required beyond Rossi's reach. That's very clear to see for those of us who actually observe the sport.

Reply to this Topic
TrumpetTriple

Aug 02

Nostro

I've observed the sport since 1975 and seen some greats come and go, i think Rossi can be battling for wins next season, Jorge and Casey aside no one else ( and i include Dani in this ) is better than him and on his current bike we don't really know if Jorge or Casey are that much better anyway do we.

Looking at race pace he's under a second slower on a bike he has absolutely no confidence in, a ride on a bike he feels happy on is worth that a lap, he'll be there or thereabouts.

Now, i'm not saying Rossi will win another title but i do think he'll win races and be in contention for a podium each race, also bear in mind Casey is retiring at seasons end.

Don't assume no one else is as intelligent about racing as you are, you don't know these people !

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices