Skip to content

Discuss This Valentino Rossi to leave Ducati MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Valentino Rossi to leave Ducati

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Liam Marsden  says:

Valentino Rossi to leave Ducati

Ducati has officially announced that seven-time MotoGP world champion Valentino Rossi will leave the factory team at the end of the 2012 season. Rossi joined the factory Ducati team in 2011 after winning four world championships with the factory Yamaha squad, but failed to gel with the Ducati, claiming a best result of second in the rain at Le Mans in...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (10 August 2012 09:23)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
leemuz

Jul 08

leemuz says:

Coz

I hope your right would love to see it but it could spit him of nasty too ?

Reply to this Topic
rocketri17

May 12

rocketri17 says:

ducati ride

I reckon Cal or Dovi have the kind of 'lets get in on!' attitude to do something with the Duke. World title though, no way, no how.

Reply to this Topic
hello4646

Oct 08

hello4646 says:

To Slow MCN

MCN You are copier of cats.  Both stories were reported on crash.net ages ago with the same titles.  Come on be the 1st to report so the fun can begin and we can start to rip each post to bits depending on weather you like Rossi or not

Reply to this Topic
red123

Mar 04

red123 says:

Crutch/Ducati

If Crutch goes to Ducati it will be a step backwards for him if Ducati had any clue how

to make their bike work they would have done it this year DON T GO Cal .

Reply to this Topic
YamahaGYTR

Sep 11

YamahaGYTR says:

Cal to Ducati his riding style with the Ducati the same was said about Melandri how did that end out early termination.

Reply to this Topic
racingfan99

Oct 10

racingfan99 says:

It’s not great news for Ducati to lose the biggest name in bike racing, but clearly the Italian dream duo could not perform the magic they all wanted to. Ducati make some brilliant bikes for the roads and superbike series but their whole Motogp effort is largely a fail.
The fact Audi have an interest and now own them I suspect is more because they have a great interest in putting the desmo valve technology into their top-end cars rather than prioritising the bikes. I may be wrong.
People will now say Rossi joins a long list of fast racers who were unable to win on the Duke and they are exactly right – the list of quick guys who have failed with the Duke is quite a formidable line-up.
I liken his time at Ducati a bit like if Usain Bolt took an ill-advised sponsorship with Dr Marten….and while wearing their wonderful boots, he never managed to win a race – off with the Docs and back on with the spikes and he would naturally start winning again. Time will tell.

Reply to this Topic
NOTiFY

Aug 02

NOTiFY says:

racingfan99 Doc Martens -v- Puma Spikes - Brilliant analogy.

Reply to this Topic
Mr.Number

Nov 07

Mr.Number says:

I think Ducati have seen the light and gone cold on Cal. What a disaster of a signing that would be. Dovi is clearly the better option

Reply to this Topic
Hedgehog5

Aug 02

Hedgehog5 says:

NOTiFY

A brilliant analogy if someone wearing the Doc Martens had beaten Bolt wearing spikes & Bolt had said "wait a minute, I can do that, easy"

:smile

Reply to this Topic
Bob Buttamasangy

Jul 08

Million Dollar Dud.

Noncing around like a powder puff for another 8 races with greener pastures in mind could spell a dangerous period of mass distraction for Pussifumi! I predict lots of head shaking and early race retirements for the softcock, littered by several more gravel sandwiches.

Stoner ripped shit in his final foray with a company that had no interest in seeing him do well, 3 firsts for Florence at the end of this season? Not fucking likely Rhonda! Hahaha...

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices