Skip to content

Discuss This Yamaha announce Rossi's return MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Yamaha announce Rossi's return

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Michael Guy  says:

Yamaha announce Rossi's return

Valentino Rossi will make a sensational return to the factory Yamaha MotoGP squad after signing a two year deal that will see him line up alongside bitter rival Jorge Lorenzo in 2013 and 2014. The move will see him reacquainted with the Japanese manufacturer where he enjoyed one of the most successful periods of his illustrious career. Rossi first rode for Yamaha...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (10 August 2012 09:38)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
superbol

Aug 02

superbol says:

Rossi to Suzuki in 2015

You read it here first !

Reply to this Topic
RidgeRacerHRC

Mar 12

Chris= epitome of delusion?

Trying and failing? Pahahahaha is that how the fangirls put it now. Putting Barbera on factory bike and seeing him fall could be called failing. When someone gets paid 15 million and brings along his so called pedigree, championship winning titles etc but ends up not only failing, but in such a way that he resorts to 'giving up' as he sees no solution to the matter...then that is something altogether beyond just 'failing' isnt it chris??

I love how you lot can just sugarcoat what really is one of motorsports biggest failures!!

Reply to this Topic
MASHWREN

Apr 12

MASHWREN says:

erm..."dream partnership"

who actually believed that Ducati were even good enough to provide rossi with the bike needed to win? i sure as hell didnt. Rossi's style on a bike, the way he corners and how he wants the feel of it couldnt be any more further from how a Ducati Motogp machine behaves. i am just so glad Valentino had the sense to ditch the red piece of crap and go with a bike perfect for him and any other normal rider come to think of it. BACK TO WINNING WAYS IN 2013!! Come on Vale :) 46

Reply to this Topic
CameronLeeds

Sep 10

CameronLeeds says:

Ridge

Rossi + Ducati:

The biggest disapointment in the history of motorsport

(until Rossi + Yam next year?)

Reply to this Topic
Chrisb970

Nov 11

Chrisb970 says:

Giving up?

Think you will find Stoner leaving is 'giving up'. Giving up on the sport is one of its biggest let downs.

Rossi & Ducati pairing is a disaster. Rossi thought he could win, has tried to win on it and has failed in doing so. But its a smart move to get out while he can.

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts".

Success is final for Stoner at the end of 2012
Failure is fatal for the competition in MotoGp because of Stoner's departure
Stoner does not have the courage to carry on

Reply to this Topic
steady2wheels

Sep 08

i guess he wasn't as good as we all thought?... running back to yamaha with his tail between his legs. A tad embarrassing

Reply to this Topic
caniborrowcaseyswife

Mar 11

well

the comments rossi and jb made before getting on the duke have tarnished ther legacy forever...im sure rossi will get podiums next year but beating lorenzo for the title....forget it.

Reply to this Topic
CosherB

Apr 06

CosherB says:

at least Lorenzo will have a decent rear gunner next season who will be able to regularly take points from the Hondas, unlike the present incumbent .....  ;)

Reply to this Topic
Chrisb970

Nov 11

Chrisb970 says:

Cosher

That's nasty you might really offend someone. I can see your head getting bit off later or someone saying "Feck Off".

Reply to this Topic
Bootlegger

Aug 11

Bootlegger says:

Phew !

I'm pleased that  issue is settled. There remains a 2012 championship at stake, the inaugural 1000cc one at that. George,Dani and Casey will each want it for a variety of reasons,spurred on ever more by this no news signing. Nick must be feeling a little more relaxed right now than he ever has been since joining the circus.

That ones out of the way. I look forward to hearing what Dovi,Ben and Calvin have to say over the next week prior to Indy.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices