Skip to content

Discuss This Yamaha announce Rossi's return MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Yamaha announce Rossi's return

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Michael Guy  says:

Yamaha announce Rossi's return

Valentino Rossi will make a sensational return to the factory Yamaha MotoGP squad after signing a two year deal that will see him line up alongside bitter rival Jorge Lorenzo in 2013 and 2014. The move will see him reacquainted with the Japanese manufacturer where he enjoyed one of the most successful periods of his illustrious career. Rossi first rode for Yamaha...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (10 August 2012 09:38)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
leemuz

Jul 08

leemuz says:

But ok

All is forgotten and lets move on, Marquezay do a Lorenzo and crash at first but he's got a title or two on him for suee

Reply to this Topic
jamieg999

Jul 08

jamieg999 says:

He doesn't strike me as a thinker

Certainly not the Bradl grade of neurons and it's because I this that I don't fancy his chances. To be honest I think he's a bit thick and impetuous with it. He's maybe also got a certain sense of invincibility about him that hasn't been helped by race direction not putting him in his place.

If, and it's a massive if, he gets through the learning period unscathed and with confidence intact he'll be in with a shout.

Reply to this Topic
princeofrepsol

Mar 11

lee muzzlewaite leaves ducati

ducati wish to announce that lee muzzlewaite the man primarily responsible for the adoption of the gp12 aluminium box frame will no longer be providing technical input to ducati course, ducati want to wish muzzlewaite the best with his future social netwoking endevours. You poor dumb cunt muzzlewaite.

Reply to this Topic
Mr.Number

Nov 07

Mr.Number says:

Glentraman

"i believe rossi (who is one of the greats) and i do like the man will bounce back and has an amazing win/podium/championship record but he never was or will be an aussie stoner" ....Hahhahahha !

Reply to this Topic
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

Stoner..

has talked about his unhapiness with the state of GP politics and the paddock atmoshere, the Aussie V8 series, staying at home with his family, giving it up before he falls out of love with bikes..he didn't rule out a wilcard ride when asked but it would be difficult to supply him with a full factory backed prototype for a one off at Phillip Island.

For me, the perfect way to keep his eye in..to keep a toe dangling in the water would be, WSB.

Easier to get a competitive bike, friendier paddock with his two best buds. Asia on his doorstep..India, Indonesia and P.I. The rules are fixed with full-on electronics for the next 3 years and the series could well be the future blue riband class with more manufacturers and it's direct relevance to big bore sports bikes.

Two races on Sundays, 35 bike grids with seven factories scrapping it out. Stoner, Rossi, Biaggi, Spies..maybe Edwards, Hayden, Crutchlow and Dovi, the rest to follow?

Bridgepoint own both series. It could happen. A winter world cup, trans-atlantic type Superbike des nations?

The 2013 opener in Oz maybe too soon for him..but I'd love to see it happen.

Reply to this Topic
torryboy

Mar 09

torryboy says:

rossi

so the ducati,s gone from a 80 second fix to a 80 weeks till i bottled it and ran away back to yamaha with my tail between my legs after all i said about them and have taken a huge pay cut and a sponsor with me.so he jumps back on the best set up bike in motogp doing other riders who have performed better on lesser machinery out of a seat.but  i am sure the valentieenees on her will be happy to see the block passes backing of the throttle in the corners and punting riders of the track again you think rossi is the saviour of motogp but he has just killed it for the true fans who have been going for decades who know he doesnt deserve the yamaha ride with his performances over the last two seasons.its all money and politics with his chummy carmelo its discraceful.i have been going to motogp races since the eightys at donnington and assen but this year was my last  thought it was bad enough suzuki and kawasaki left now stoner spies et al and rossi,s the saviour its just laughable

Reply to this Topic
CosherB

Apr 06

CosherB says:

elbowz still dissing other riders because 'he' can't think of anything positive to say.  is your world always a glass half-empty?  so ungratifying .... is it always the same for you on Crash?

Reply to this Topic
CosherB

Apr 06

CosherB says:

ignore me?  so why did you post a reply?!  elbowz the great contradiction!  lol

Reply to this Topic
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

He of the low hanging fruit

Has played his cards very poorly during this silly season given he held a hand little stronger than a pair of fours and a joker wild. He knew the others were wilier better performed players at the table, and all with decent poker faces. Crutchlow merely grinned, gave his hand away and tried to bluff them all simultaneously?!

As it stands he'll be doing well to maintain his current seat. Presuming Ducati put a legitimate contract or letter of intent under his nose, Cal was very silly to look this gift horse in the mouth. A shame in a way that it won't happen, as I felt his more modern 'grab it by the scruff on the neck' style could have tamed the red dragon.

Let's see what Dovi can do on it. About what he's doing now is my guess.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
DocDanson

Apr 11

DocDanson says:

Stoner Fans Really??????

Seriously You 10 stoner Fans need to wise up.

I admit that i'm gonna miss the way that moaning little shit rides coz it's awesome but, Do you really think that Rossi would give a shit if he came back and won it on the Yam.

Yeah when he's sitting there in 1 of his many Villa's living on the sales of Merchandise alone saying "oh stoner i wish i'd one 1 of my 9 world titles on a 3rd bike."

Then he'll remember that famous overtake at Leguna and say Beat that you Little Shit. Then Remember that 95% of the australian Crowd was wearing Yellow as he went past the crowds. Every race is like a home race when your Valentino and Probably will be forever.

So i dont think A certain Mr Stoner Will Ever rub his face in it. Fact!!!

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices