Skip to content

Discuss This Yamaha announce Rossi's return MotoGP

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > MotoGP > Yamaha announce Rossi's return

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Michael Guy  says:

Yamaha announce Rossi's return

Valentino Rossi will make a sensational return to the factory Yamaha MotoGP squad after signing a two year deal that will see him line up alongside bitter rival Jorge Lorenzo in 2013 and 2014. The move will see him reacquainted with the Japanese manufacturer where he enjoyed one of the most successful periods of his illustrious career. Rossi first rode for Yamaha...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (10 August 2012 09:38)

Post a message in MotoGP

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
PaceyCasey

Jun 11

PaceyCasey says:

BB

Oh I get it, you're bitter 'cause your guy's quitting. Well, let me be the better man here and say I wish he wasn't quitting either.

I'm not bitter. So no, you don't get it. You presume too much.

Isn't Rossi doing exactly what Casey did? Leaving at the end of his contract because the Ducati isn't up to the job?

Jeez, that's what i'd expect from 'Firebird/Coz'. I thought you were the 'better man'?

Reply to this Topic
trailler

Jul 09

trailler says:

RevRoger

Looks like your man Dovi might of landed on his feet with Ducati . We could see a completly revitalized team next year , new rider , new bike , new managment , all looking pretty positive......for now.

Ped + Marc = HRC

Ros + Jlo    = Fact M1

Cal? +  ?    = Tech3

Hay  + Dov = Team Duck

Swings and roundabouts....

Reply to this Topic
trailler

Jul 09

trailler says:

Cal must

be bummed out , after hearing Dovi has sighned for Team Duck .

Reply to this Topic
trailler

Jul 09

trailler says:

Well theres

one thing for sure , none of the YAM GP riders will ever make actors . Watched the "new office" video on the Tech3 site .:lol:

Worth a squint just to watch Crutchlow march....:lol::lol::lol:

Reply to this Topic
YamahaGYTR

Sep 11

YamahaGYTR says:

A former Yamaha rider who goes by the name of The Texas Tornado will make a great actor watch the Texas Road Trip video.

Reply to this Topic
PaceyCasey

Jun 11

PaceyCasey says:

BB

You say you used to like him, but now you want the guy to fail? For what?

Your'e right, I've alway's admired Vale and his achievements until this. Had he acted with some decency in his time at Ducati then i'd still wish him all the very best. Unforetunately.......................

He came with all guns blazing and has quit. He has no pride, just an ego that need's constant attention.

As for your reaction to my flippant one liners................Why react bud?

Reply to this Topic
Jl46

Feb 12

Jl46 says:

pretty sure wherever he finishes next season he'll do alot better than ben spies. i happen to think he'll beat pedrosa and marquez over the course of the season. who knows about lorenzo i think there will be some close battles just as there was before he left. pity stoner wont be there though!

Reply to this Topic
racer245

Sep 11

racer245 says:

World exclusive

I was at Donington today for just a normal vintage race bike meeting, however, Yamaha decided to bring some funky 2 strokes (obviously looking to the future) and a M1 Moto GP bike and an ex Nori WSB for the Prince of Speed Mr Phil Read to try out. I have to say he seemed to prefer these funky 2 strokes Joking aside the guy is a real gentleman, had time for the fans while obviously still enjoying his racing, and fit dammed near crushed my hand; shaking it.

Reply to this Topic
wosihound

Jul 12

wosihound says:

Just a thought..

Quitting is what Casey Stoner and Ben Spies are doing..

Just imagine if Valentino Rossi were to join them as a few have suggested? The howls of derision from a certain quarter..

Just imagine what you'd have to look forward to next year?

There seems to be a lot of bitterness and angst and it's not a pretty sight.

Reply to this Topic
Nostrodamus

Mar 09

Nostrodamus says:

What we'd have to look forward to Wosi?

Crazy Joe, Espargaro and Redding graduating from Moto2. The thought of which excites me.

Make no mistake Uncle Carmelo has made this prodigal son retirement ride happen for Rossi.

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices