Skip to content

Discuss This Walker hunting top six as Showdown approaches British Superbikes

You are in... Forums > Discuss This > British Superbikes > Walker hunting top six as Showdown approaches

This is a discussion topic

This discussion topic is linked to an article on this site. You can navigate to the article by clicking on the article name in the first post.

Go to most recent reply

Anonymous

Laura Stevens   says:

Walker hunting top six as Showdown approaches

Chris Walker is just 21 points shy of the top six in the standings as the British Superbike Championship heads to Cadwell Park this August Bank Holiday weekend and with two rounds before the Title Fighters are decided the ‘Stalker’ is back to full fitness and raring to get started. Walker became the fifth race winner of the 2012 season at...

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (10 August 2012 10:56)

Post a message in British Superbikes

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
grayzx7r

Aug 02

grayzx7r says:

Wishful thinking ?

Much as I would like to see Chris in the shootout I have to say I think it extremely unlikely given the level at which the other riders are at. I don't believe his style of riding is the way to get the best out of the bike ( chuck it around and hope for the best ) Still , pigs might yet fly !

Reply to this Topic
grayzx7r

Aug 02

grayzx7r says:

Wishful thinking ?

Much as I would like to see Chris in the shootout I have to say I think it extremely unlikely given the level at which the other riders are at. I don't believe his style of riding is the way to get the best out of the bike ( chuck it around and hope for the best ) Still , pigs might yet fly !

Reply to this Topic
mrdata

Aug 02

mrdata says:

Yes, but whats the main thing?

Reply to this Topic
grayzx7r

Aug 02

grayzx7r says:

Mrdate

Too old, to slow ? But didn't like to say !!!

Reply to this Topic
gaziskwakers

Feb 06

gaziskwakers says:

too old, too slow

Hmm , did i miss you beating him then? Give us old blokes a break, we can go fast you know.

Reply to this Topic
leecho

May 09

leecho says:

good luck

chris hope you get in the showdown, grayzx7r riders dont win races like chris as in the wet, if they just chuck it around and hope for the best, and for being to old, checa and biaggi are still winning.

Reply to this Topic
wesley01

Feb 10

wesley01 says:

Chris you legend, ripping it up on that kawa, awesome to see.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices