Skip to content

General Miserable bastard - just do yourself in! Pub Talk - over 18s only

You are in... Forums > General > Pub Talk - over 18s only > Miserable bastard - just do yourself in!

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

SlowLearner

Feb 10

SlowLearner says:

Miserable bastard - just do yourself in!

So that poor little girl Mia is dead, and this Stuart Hazell character has disappeared. 

BBC news

Why didn't that miserable sack of shit just do the right thing at the start, and rid of world of another murderous nonce before anything happened to that girl?  If someone knows they've got "wrong feelings" that they can't control, it's sad, but they've just got to stop things and end their own life before anything terrible happens.

But I hope he saves us the cost of a trial and jail, and just does the right thing now - confess, and then end it.

Poor Mia.  RIP little one.

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 3 years ago (10 August 2012 17:44)

Post a message in Pub Talk - over 18s only

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
mobileenoph

Jun 07

mobileenoph says:

Statistics

dont interest me, if it was my daughter I would want the c*nt dead as quickly as possible, remember this prick has snuffed out the life of an innocent child...

As I said earlier there are too many do-gooders in this country,

Reply to this Topic
ninjachica

Jul 08

ninjachica says:

SL

"But the death penalty is for nothing but a feel-good warm glow of blood-lust in some observers."

It may make some feel good, but, in my opinion, someone who is willing to murder (rape?) a 12 year old girl, doesn't deserve to be fed, watered and entertained by the honest tax paying public.

The facilities available to those in prison now, are beyond the attainment of many hardworking people.  Something is very wrong somewhere.

Reply to this Topic
Mankind

Mar 09

Mankind says:

Death penalty

I can't say for sure, that this puts the potential murder off. I assume it would, but I don't think like they do.

I am pretty sure, however, that re-offending, after hanging, is pretty rare. 

It also probably makes the victims family feel better, certainly in most cases. I doubt it makes many feel worse.

[This Reply has been modified by the Author]

Reply to this Topic
SlowLearner

Feb 10

SlowLearner says:

Death penalty:

There are basically three types of murderer:

a)  Premeditated killer, who has carefully thought it through.    They think they'll get away with it, and the DP will not deter them.

b)  Psychotic killer, who kills without any real reason whatsoever.   Nothing will deter such a maniac.

c)  Heat-of-the-moment, state-of-passion killer.  Again, this type of killer does not think things through.

However - the Daily (hate-) Mail types who would _love_ to see hangings, floggings and so on, don't think much further than revenge.   If a killer can only be put to death once, why stop at one?  Why leave any witnesses alive?  Who not kill everyone (police included) who might try to apprehend them?

For these reasons (among others), the police don't like the DP either.

Then there are the wrongly convicted - of which there are a great number.  Just too bad, eh?

There's facts and logic, stats and evidence, or you could trot out the "Well I still say the DP is justice and... blah blah blah."    Look at the evidence.

Reply to this Topic
gungerdin8

Feb 11

gungerdin8 says:

i new the apple

when the grannys boyfreind 36

was being quized

i new the sort cappa slapers n peable dash

:ph43r:skum

Reply to this Topic
parapanfan

Apr 06

parapanfan says:

The death penalty may not be a deterrent . . . . . .

but it does cut down the reoffending rate.

Reply to this Topic
stevebaldy

Aug 07

stevebaldy says:

chop his

dick off with a blunt knife and let him bleed to death....as for the grandmother, leave her fate to the girl's family.

Reply to this Topic
babyrocket

Aug 11

babyrocket says:

i blame the police

I was flicking through the TV channels when I came across Life of Brian, right at that scene when the Roman soldiers enter the house of the People's Front of Judea and despite them making no effort to hide the soldiers fail to find them.

It was after a couple of seconds I realised it wasn't Life of Brian but coverage of West Croydon Police trying to do a house search.

Reply to this Topic
weewes

Sep 03

weewes says:

Death penalty

Slow learner.

I would like to ask you when you last heard of a murderer who had been hanged or indeed poisoned commit another murder. Unlike the bastards who are sent to prison and kept alive at great public expence,then are released to commit further crimes. If they can't live in society ,then take them out of it. Simples.

Weewes

Reply to this Topic
SlowLearner

Feb 10

SlowLearner says:

weewes:

I would like to ask YOU - in return - how many pardoned innocent people, who have either served terms and then been released or actually put to death - whether they thought the DP was a good idea.

That is actually a sensible question.   Yours is a damned fool's question, with all due respect.

Reply to this Topic

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle

Motorcycle pricing tool

New! Find used bike prices