Skip to content

General Miserable bastard - just do yourself in! Pub Talk - over 18s only

You are in... Forums > General > Pub Talk - over 18s only > Miserable bastard - just do yourself in!

Got something to say?

Got something to say?

Go to most recent reply

SlowLearner

Feb 10

SlowLearner says:

Miserable bastard - just do yourself in!

So that poor little girl Mia is dead, and this Stuart Hazell character has disappeared. 

BBC news

Why didn't that miserable sack of shit just do the right thing at the start, and rid of world of another murderous nonce before anything happened to that girl?  If someone knows they've got "wrong feelings" that they can't control, it's sad, but they've just got to stop things and end their own life before anything terrible happens.

But I hope he saves us the cost of a trial and jail, and just does the right thing now - confess, and then end it.

Poor Mia.  RIP little one.

Reply to this Topic  
  • Posted 2 years ago (10 August 2012 17:44)

Post a message in Pub Talk - over 18s only

Fields marked with an asterisk * are required

Please note. You cannot submit more than 4000 characters as a message.

Upload image(s) from your computer (up to 3 images)

Terms of use

Use of our community areas and forums is subject to important terms of use. By joining our community and using the features you agree to be bound by these terms. See terms of use below. 

Cancel
babyrocket

Aug 11

babyrocket says:

i blame the police

I was flicking through the TV channels when I came across Life of Brian, right at that scene when the Roman soldiers enter the house of the People's Front of Judea and despite them making no effort to hide the soldiers fail to find them.

It was after a couple of seconds I realised it wasn't Life of Brian but coverage of West Croydon Police trying to do a house search.

Reply to this Topic
weewes

Sep 03

weewes says:

Death penalty

Slow learner.

I would like to ask you when you last heard of a murderer who had been hanged or indeed poisoned commit another murder. Unlike the bastards who are sent to prison and kept alive at great public expence,then are released to commit further crimes. If they can't live in society ,then take them out of it. Simples.

Weewes

Reply to this Topic
SlowLearner

Feb 10

SlowLearner says:

weewes:

I would like to ask YOU - in return - how many pardoned innocent people, who have either served terms and then been released or actually put to death - whether they thought the DP was a good idea.

That is actually a sensible question.   Yours is a damned fool's question, with all due respect.

Reply to this Topic
vulcanrider

Aug 05

vulcanrider says:

A life for a life

watch it, it's a the story of Stefan Kisko and the miscarriage of justice that ruined/ended his life.

Watch it then post back on here that you have enough confidence in the UK justice system to support the death penalty. Bent and lazy cops, a crap defence barrister who colluded with the cops  then later became Lord Chief Justice of Britain. It's a heart breaking film and things have not changed that much since this that debacle.

You may recognise the actor in the lead role.

http://www.picturepalace.com/ourproductions/alifeforalife/

Reply to this Topic
Mankind

Mar 09

Mankind says:

I do not believe

that the DP, would not put off ANY, would be murderers.

Also, I don't think, 'you can only be hung once, so why not kill a few witnesses', holds water either.

You can only get one life sentence,too. Same thing. Once you've killed one, you won't be much worse off killing the witnesses.

I also don't think death as punishment, is a bad thing. If I'd lost someone to murder, it would help me a lot, to know the perpetrator, had their neck stretched.

As for faith in the law, though. I know what you mean. We are not innocent until proven guilty.

If the jury THINKS you're guilty, you will be found guilty, regardless of PROOF.

I'm not for hanging in these cases. But where there is no doubt, I'm all for it.

Reply to this Topic

Page

Compare Insurance

Save money by comparing quotes. It's quick and easy

Motorcycles for sale

It's only £13.99 to advertise your motorcycle on MCN

Sell your Motorcycle